• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cant wait!!!!!!! do u include events for the ww2 like the NO from metaxas or just it ends at that period?

great to see that!

BTW: a pre-ww1 scenario definitely would be greatly appreciated by everybody! What events to do you intend to cover (besides the Balkan wars, which you already noted)? Also, i assume you would be OK with including your Greece Improvement Pack in AAR, once you feel it's ready?

If you like, contact me (contact see below) to get access to the AAR repository, so you can always work with the most recent version of AAR, and not have to rely on the latest stable releases.

Last edited:
would you be willing to work with Balkan War Mod? more people means faster progress and more gets done, they're doing similar time but a battle scenario
if everybody get's in on AAR it would be a truly great mod

Just a note: Balduino Caprini was the chief of Cretan Gendarmerie from 1900 to 1903. The Italian cooperation with the police forces of Crete ended in 1906 with Eugenio Monaco.

also contains the events of the Metaxas Line and the many others until the war with italy... but i have planned to extend it until the coup of 1967 by colonels Papadopoulos and Pattakos...

glad to hear that!!! and more glad to see that there are greeks who are expierienced modders and make such a brilliant work. i cant wait for the time when we have a greece from 1911 till 1967 which will fit perfectly with the aar

giasou ellina. will this be compatible with the big mods.do you plan to add more events in the future about greece(megali idea)
Megali is already modelled in AAR, you could build upon the event chain that's already there. That would be great.

thanks for the answer. do you plan to include more events for the metaxas regime(except the metaxas line) and later the greek civil-war .also what about some semi historical events(how greece would be if venizelos was alive in ww2. what if the communist won the civil war

Last edited:
i will help you with ideas( and maybe some help with the creation if you show me one or two thing) about the venizelos and metaxas period.
about metaxas

1 military drill of the youth
this photo http://ioannismetaxas.gr/Photo_Albums/images/ergo2.jpg
a quote of metaxas in Greek and maybe some words in english
what about this
Η Νεολαία
είναι εκείνη εις την οποίαν
προ παντός θα δώσωμεν
την Ψυχήν μας όλην
και όλα μασ τα μέσα δια να σώσωμεν
το Μέλλον του Έθνους

a short description ( i can help you with that)
will give org and morale bonus and some casualty trickle???( will reduse by little the men you loose in battle)

2 every year an event about eon celebrating on national holidays that will decrease dissent and give some bonus
this pic http://hellas.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/eon-falagitisses.jpg (

3 in one of our university communist propagand was found:p how my governon you wish to proceed in order to save our youngones from the destructive influence of the red scarce
1 seize the books and expel all the ones that had such book. = increase
dissent and lowers for half a year research points
2 recruit a loyal student to find who is the the one that brings those books in the college = % to find the guilty and a % not to find him.if you find him lower chanses of this event firing again
3 seize the books and persuade the student to denounce the red propaganda

Last edited:
tried my first game and it was very nice but i think some things can be improved.firstly greece has a very small number of national provices and skopje and kummanovo arent national provices.also the dissent when the greco turkish war begins is so much that it is very hard to win, i know that dissent was a lot historicaly but not at a point of armend revolution.also i dont know if this can be done but if greeks achieve megali idea the names of many provices can be changed back to their original greek names(isntabul-> constantinople, bursa-> prusa ,skopje-> monastiri, konya->iconium ,
trapzon->trapezounta ...)lastly it would be nice if there were events allowing greece to join axis with a promise of even more balkan, minor asian, caukasian and middle east expansion, in less wods rebuilding byzantium

The campaign is very cool and nice to be in the game, but for my taste too quickly to ends and is missing a few things.

-The pact of no aggression with Italy (after the start of the war with Turkey, Italy and Austria denounce us war.

-Return the capital to Constantinople after the win in the war of the Greco-Turkish War.

-Greek-Turkish could be divided into 2 parts, the first is the struggle of the Bosporus (Bursa, Izmit , Smyrna), and the second is war Anatolie.

P.S.
Sorry for the spelling but I am using a translator.

also i dont know if this can be done but if greeks achieve megali idea the names of many provices can be changed back to their original greek names(isntabul-> constantinople, bursa-> prusa ,skopje-> monastiri, konya->iconium ,
trapzon->trapezounta ...)

That's technically impossible in HOI2 and Darkest Hour; the map is static.

jamiroquai000
can you delete from mod swedish, american and other not-Balkan Skif icons because lot of users have thi icons in their AAR Mod

and you recomendation use 1912 scenario.
what's about traditional AAR scenario (1914)?
can I play in AAR with you improvements?

btw: would you like access to the most current version (development version) of AAR? I guess that would help you in the future.