• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As proposed, points would be gained as follows:
- Voting for a Wolf: 1 point
- Voting for a Villager/Seer: 0 points
- Voting for a known Wolf: 0 points
- Scanning a Wolf: 1 point for everyone in that JL

Nevermind. I am not joining this game. The point system proposed is not constructive. And as jacob said, hardly anyone really cares about wins anymore. Anyone alive at the end on the winning side is a winner. Anything else is retarded.

A point system is...well...pointless. So someone can just unvote and then vote everyone and get "points"? Are you going to limit unvotes then, which is even more stupid? And what about people trying to hide their identities? I may not vote for a wolf I know just to try to hide the fact that I know.

And posting a scoreboard? What in God's name are you trying to do? We already have a scoreboard in Werewolf. Its the stack of corpses from each side. Thats the fucking scoreboard.

Nevermind. I am not joining this game. The point system proposed is not constructive.

I agree, but just do what I do: Ignore the silly extra point scoring rules entirely.

Someone please PM me when this is over. Unless changes hit in a bad way I will GM the next lite.

There is a very simple way to know when it is over.

Participate in the game.

Nevermind. I am not joining this game. The point system proposed is not constructive. And as jacob said, hardly anyone really cares about wins anymore. Anyone alive at the end on the winning side is a winner. Anything else is retarded.

A point system is...well...pointless. So someone can just unvote and then vote everyone and get "points"? Are you going to limit unvotes then, which is even more stupid? And what about people trying to hide their identities? I may not vote for a wolf I know just to try to hide the fact that I know.

And posting a scoreboard? What in God's name are you trying to do? We already have a scoreboard in Werewolf. Its the stack of corpses from each side. Thats the fucking scoreboard.

As randy is saying, just bloody ignore it. It's like achievements. They're there, they give some a feeling of accomplishment but in reality they don't actually do anything.

In to get as few points as possible.

EDIT: Actually, I see you got enough players, nvm then. AOK, meet me in big.

I agree with Euro! Let us kill all our friends and score as little as possible!

Roles will be sent out in a bit. The missing player will be dealt with as closely to normal flow of play as possible:

1) All roles were randomly attributed to the 17 player spots. Each and every spot had the same odds of being a Wolf, Villager or Seer.
2) The Wolves will be allowed to choose their hunt target for night 0 as they please.
3) If they choose to hunt anyone besides the unoccupied spot, then the killed player will be automatically subbed into the unoccupied spot. If the unoccupied spot is the Seer that scans on night 0, then the new player will be given a chance to make up for the missing scan.
4) If they choose to hunt the unoccupied spot, then that's dealt with, period.
5) Should a 17th player show up before the night 0 deadline, he will sub into the unoccupied spot.

I believe this covers all eventualities.

As for timing... There's roughly four hours to the deadline time. It's very short to get a night 0 done but waiting 28 hours to get the game started for real is a long time...

So, here's the deal: if at least 10 players post in the thread AND at least half of the wolves get talking and decide on a hunt AND the night 0 Seer sends me a scan (unless that's spot 17)BEFORE 22:00 PM CEST TODAY FRIDAY 30th then I will handle night 0 today. Should any of these conditions not be fulfilled, the deadline will be tomorrow.