• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That does it.
Self preservation, eh?

Vote boris

You have to be able to do better than this, Boris.

You didn't unvote. *wink wink*

EDIT: I am slow. A sloth would've been faster than me.

unvote snoopdogg
vote boris.

Splain this part plox.

Rendap was going after boris at some point in the thread. Quite vehemently. So they can't both be wolves. :p
I'll see if I can dig it up.

(Note that for all I know -neither- is a wolf..)

Also, to be entirely fair on the matter, rendap's reaction to the reis hunt was rather half-hearted. A bit like "I'm supposed to be all wigged out so I'll make an effort to look that way", rather than actual genuine surprise.

Ese is such a wolf.

Maybe. Maybe not.

BTW, sorry for the lack of RP, but after the mess of night 1, I've kinda lost the drive for it. Trying to wrap my brain around everything going on in the game is already a full-time job...

7 - BORIS: snoopdogg, rendap, drxav, najs, tamius, randakar, suirantes

3 - SNOOPDOGG: esemesas, enkhuush, boris

Boris the Soviet spy was lynched
Randakar the American astronaut was hunted

Looks like we have our last two wolves there - the snoop votes. I, for once, agree with His Frenchness.

vote esemesas

It's all explained in the thread. The rice vote, the last minute switch to former you.

Of course you could still be a wolf too. Boris was pretty off the game. I reckon the Rice killing is now explained : it was unattentive wolves.

Ese's been pretty active in the past days. So what to do now. I think he's one, though I still have some doubts. I reckon Suricate is a wolf too. Hasn't reacted much ever since his name came out. He also proved to fail.

It's all explained in the thread. The rice vote, the last minute switch to former you.

Of course you could still be a wolf too. Boris was pretty off the game. I reckon the Rice killing is now explained : it was unattentive wolves.

Everyone could still be a wolf, just about at least. I've only really crossed you off 100%. Rendap is a bad choice for the reasons Randy mentioned. Tamius and Enkh are both good candidates for today imo. Tami has been quiet yet never gotten any attention, enkh subbed for the player who wasn't there when Rice got it.

There should be some sort of JL up by now.

I request they contact me immediately. I'm pretty much cleared, unless you think of me as a ruthless wolf that will hunt and out his packmates to survive. If there's one thing I don't do is mess my own side to win. And people that have played enough with me should know that. I always do by best to bring everyone home.

So based on the grounds I've campaigned to lynch a wolf and outed another one, I request this JL to contact me ASAP so I can figure out the last 2 remaining wolves.

Thanks.

The number of times we've had "cleared" villagers turning out to be wolves. I'm still slightly suspicious of drxav, whatever the rest of the village has determined about him. If I were one of the seers, I would be hesitant to give away my identity to him. That looks to me like some sort of "Give me your names so I can hunt you".

Now the seers may disagree with me, but I'm still not certain of drxav's allegiance.