• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Players alive:

2. Boris ze Spider - a cat
3. drxav - [ಠ_ಠ to Suricate]
4. Rendap - unnamed astronaut #4743875
5. THE_SPLIT snoopdogg
6. esemesas - James Henry Parts IV, son of James Henry Parts III
7. randakar
8. Najs
9. madtemplar0 Suirantes
10. Cakravarti - Isaac Asimov enkhuush
14. tamius23

Not wolves:
randakar

:p

Seriously though. Snoopdogg is right.

Vote tamius23

And now I'm going to have a look at what reis has been up to this game.

Plus I'm not wolf. :) I think tamius23 is really quiet. Vote tamius23.

Do you really really really think I'd hunt Rice on purpose ?

If this hunt does more than just humiliating Rice, it proves one thing : I'm a villager.

I've been relatively active the past day, thus it cannot be a mistake.
I'd never hunt a packmate. That's pretty low and inefficient. Whatever I do ingame always has a purpose and a goal. What does that do? Give the village a free kill without counter-parts.

VOTE BORIS

Also snoop-2 wolf makes sense. I reckon Cak could be responsible for the Rice-hunt.

Off-topic:

Will she ever grace this sausagefest with her presence again?

Not any time soon, I think. Having two children is time consuming, and time we do not have in abundance.

Now, let's see ..

Day 1.

Vote Reis!

LSST!

VOTE RICE

me bedrunk an be puke.

That pushes reis into a tie for the lead right from the word "go".

Votes self: Check.
3rd voter: Check.
Insinuates that he absolutely cannot be trusted: Check.

Good enough.
Vote Suirantes.

That pushes suirantes into the lead, past reis, leading to the next count:

Count with 7 hours to go:

3 - Suirantes: suirantes, randakar, najs

2 - madtemplar: tamius, enkhuush
2 - esemesas: randap, snoopdogg
2 - reis: cakravarti, drxav

1 - tornadoli: yakman
1 - tamius: esemesas
1 - snoopdogg: reis
1 - najs: boris

NOT VOTED: madtemplar, tornadoli, split

unvote Suirantes
vote Tornadoli.

Ties are very bad.

Funny. And also logical, given that that gives the village 5 people to choose from, only one of which is suirantes himself.
However ..

Unvote tamius
Vote Suirantes

Do we really want to kill madtemplar, instead of the tie maker?

.. it doesn't quite work out as intended.
(I'll skip the rest of these shenanigans. While it does give useful information, I want to focus on just reis91 right now)

So far, I'd say drxav and cakravarti are not terribly likely wolves. Early votes aren't usually cast on packmates. Why should you, if you have so many other choices?

Day 2:

What a great day for analysis... except that you can't all be wolves, so the to-kill list is way large. I'll start with snoopdogg, who failed to gain any traction, and because he is snoopdogg.

vote snoopdogg (placeholder)

Early in the day. I follow him, followed by:

Thanks for support packmates. :)

Vote snoopdogg

What does he mean with that? Hmm.
More importantly, would a packmate follow reis blindly onto someone, knowing that run up would look suspicious?
(wait .. that enkhuush is dead. Right. Silly subs.)

And it doesn't go unnoticed:

Vote enkhuush

I do not demand that you avoid piling on someone but when we have three people in a row casting their vote on the same player I get suspicious. Reis can be forgiven for being first, randy wanted to go for snoop yesterday but enkhuush... Just no.

However .. that is the wrong target.

So we have a snoop wagon and a counter-wagon...

To be honest, I doubt either of them are wolves. In my opinion, reis is a good candidate - random day one vote on snoop and then a placeholder on him again today.

Vote reis

.. but that is.
I'll add esemesas to the 'unlikely wolves' list based on this. Why point out a packmate when the village is quite happily busy running up villagers on it's own?

Case in point:

Count with 2 hours and 10 minutes to go:

5 - ENKHUUSH: najs, cakravarti, suirantes, snoopdogg, drxav

3 - SNOOPDOGG: reis, randakar, enkhuush

1 - NAJS: yakman
1 - REIS: esemesas
1 - SUIRANTES: tamius

VERY VERY CLOSE TO ROYALLY PISSING ME OFF: boris, rendap

That leads me to say:

As usual, the village is flailing wildly on days when there is zero info on the wolves. Not much to be done about that, really. And I really don't have enough information one way or another to just shift my vote away. Reis gets strung up early enough as-is.

You will not do this to me! I don't want your delicately-concealed pity... just kill me and be done with it.

(anyone else getting wolf vibes from randy in this game, btw?)

My apologies.
In fact - this is also a potential explanation for the odd hunt. Reis killing himself out of sheer frustration :p

Note how reis tries to make me look suspect. Nice try, reis. :)

Unlikely wolves so far: drxav, cakravarti, esemesas

Day 3:

Starts with an almost out-of-control bandwagon on snoop, including reis voting him (again).

Why are we voting Snoop again?

Because I would have to hit myself if I allowed Snoopwolf to keep playing with the village like this on his way to a win. It would be too much to bear...

Of course he wouldn't like nothing more than see the village waste another day attempting to kill snoopdogg, I reckon.

Then the counterwagon starts, with this vote:

If snoopdogg is a wolf, that is.

Let's, for the humor of it, consider other candidates, shall we?

Vote reis91

For example.

.. or maybe

Unvote reis91
Vote Najs

Basing myself on the theory that yakman was hunted right after voting Najs.

I'll forgive that temporary brain failure, but in space, it may cost lives and jeopardize the mission...

Oh, really?

Unvote najs
Vote reis91

Please explain :D

Think of all the games where the village has lynched reis and therefore sealed their gruesome destiny, executed by the wolves? Of course, it can happen that you are not a villager, and thus it would be in your interest to get the village to lynch reis.

Think of all the times I've refrained from voting you, including a time or two where it really didn't make sense to do so? When I start voting you, it tends to be because you actually start to look like a decent suspect :p

Anyway, that doesn't quite start a counter move on reis - this does:

VOTE RICE.

One cannot be wrong with voting Rice.

This is totally not an attempt at saving our packmate snoopdogg by runing a Rice counter-wagon.

I agree, wolves cannot be wrong with voting Rice.

unvote snoopdogg
vote drxav

Add a notch to the "drxav isn't a terribly likely wolf" bar.
Unless they're doing it on purpose :p

Of course it isn't.

Unvote reis91
Vote drxav

So yeah, I was a bit lacking in the sanity department yesterday.

Meh.
Unvote snoopdogg. Vote Rice.
Noone should ever turn down the possibility of killing Rice.

Vote Rice blast you.

Oh, fine. Hold on to your panties already.

Unvote esemesas
Vote reis

But that's just because that makes it a tie, mind.

Now we get to the actually interesting bit:

VOTE Snoop

Of Snoop and Reis, I think that Snoop is the more likely wolf at the moment. Whether it is correct or not, we'll know in an hour.

Vote Rendap

3rd party switch, anyone?

Hmm.
Either rendap is a wolf, or boris is a wolf. But not both.

Trying to save a packmate Admiral?

Quite.
This is followed by an abortive attempt to lynch Rendap, instead, of course :eek:

3 - SNOOPDOGG: tamius, suirantes, najs, Rendap

2 - REIS: drxav, randakar
2 - RENDAP : Boris, snoopdogg

1 - DRXAV: reis
1 - RANDAKAR: esemesas

But finally, snoops' doom is sealed:

I think it's time to weed out the crazy.

Unvote randakar
Vote snoopdogg

Unlikely wolves so far: drxav, cakravarti, esemesas
rendap OR boris

I would suggest eliminating the chaff today though, starting with Tamius and splitsnoop.

Wai's ese on your unlikely list of wolves ? Because he voted Rice and pointed to him 2 times ???

Look at the result : throwaway vote - throwaway vote - sealed snoop's fate out of possible tie with a wolf.

Ese is definitely on my suspects list.

Wai's ese on your unlikely list of wolves ? Because he voted Rice and pointed to him 2 times ???

Look at the result : throwaway vote - throwaway vote - sealed snoop's fate out of possible tie with a wolf.

Ese is definitely on my suspects list.

Context, drxav ..
The result was a throwaway vote, but how could he have known it would turn out like that? At that time, we had a runaway bandwagon, and some other people (najs, notably) was already saying that there was something fishy about the speed with which snoop was getting run up. A switch was definitely in the cards, and that little push of his could have turned this into a pile-on.

Yes, I can be wrong. Heck, I would be the first person to tell the wolves to *start voting reis* at some point or other. Hell, it's even possible reis hunted himself because the plan was for the wolves to lynch reis themselves all along and then it didn't happen because the village didn't come through for them.
Occam's razor does apply though. The simple explanation here is that esemesas went after reis because esemesas is a villager, not some convoluted sellout scheme ..

Hmmm, so do we follow drxav who(as always) is trying to get us to compliment the size of his penis OR snoopdogg who proposed to go after the silent ones but then followed drxav's plan. Maybe it's because he just subbed in for someone who's been absent the whole game? Still, saying one thing and doing the other is a no-no.

Vote snoopdogg

Hmmm, so do we follow drxav who(as always) is trying to get us to compliment the size of his penis OR snoopdogg who proposed to go after the silent ones but then followed drxav's plan. Maybe it's because he just subbed in for someone who's been absent the whole game? Still, saying one thing and doing the other is a no-no.

Vote snoopdogg

Certainly agree with you. Unvote Tamius23, vote snoopdogg.

Saying one thing and doing the other? That would only be the case if suirantes, yourself and Boris were among the more active players. Is that really what you're saying? I doubt many would agree with you. I went with drxav's list because it was a good list that made sense, it didn't contradict what I was saying at all. Yes there are other players who fit the criteria I was talking about, and yes I'm one of them, along with Enkh and Tamius. But picking two from xav's list and running them up against each other went perfectly with what I was saying. Sounds like a wolf lashing out. *nod*

The simple explanation here is that esemesas went after reis because esemesas is a villager, not some convoluted sellout scheme ..

Seeing the last brilliant move of the wolves I do not think those are fit to make complex schemes. I reckon they just did the dummy "vote for packmate then switch" thing. DURR.

Saying one thing and doing the other? That would only be the case if suirantes, yourself and Boris were among the more active players. Is that really what you're saying? I doubt many would agree with you. I went with drxav's list because it was a good list that made sense, it didn't contradict what I was saying at all. Yes there are other players who fit the criteria I was talking about, and yes I'm one of them, along with Enkh and Tamius. But picking two from xav's list and running them up against each other went perfectly with what I was saying. Sounds like a wolf lashing out. *nod*

Suirantes not active? Oh lawdy.

vote snoopdogg

Agree with SMSs

Hmm. Boris or snoop? Tough guess... Snoop is at least around trying to defend himself.

Unvote drxav
Vote Boris

A toss-up between Boris and snoop. I don't really see a great deal separating one from the other, so

vote Boris

Suirantes not active? Oh lawdy.

vote snoopdogg

Agree with SMSs

Not in the 'paying much attention' sense. Evidence. ^

Right now I think it goes something like this order:
Randy
drxav
Najs

And then everyone else is a pretty fine suspect. I happen to expect we'll get more out of killing a wolf who's been here first rather than jumping right onto the subs.

Count with exactly 2 hours 12 minutes to go:

5 - BORIS: snoopdogg, rendap, drxav, najs, tamius

3 - SNOOPDOGG: esemesas, enkhuush, suirantes

1 - TAMIUS: randakar

Seeing the last brilliant move of the wolves I do not think those are fit to make complex schemes. I reckon they just did the dummy "vote for packmate then switch" thing. DURR.

True. If esemesas -forgot- that reis is his packmate.
Also, it has occurred to me that:

1) Either one of you or esemesas is a wolf. Not both.
2) Either one of rendap or boris is a wolf. Not both.

That doesn't sound like much, perhaps, but in context it means that lynching people from either list will get us information.

Secondly, I don't think snoopdogg is a great candidate for a wolf suspect right now. Based on gut feeling, I admit - the evidence amounting to "why point out the inactives as suspects when it's you who is subbing for an inactive" so it may be terribly off the mark, but there you go.

That being said: Why don't we see more votes on tamius? As far as I'm concerned, he fits the profile perfectly.
(Also, if snoop is a wolf, and tamius is a wolf, then why would he point at this in such a way that he and tamius are implicated?)

That does it.
Self preservation, eh?

Vote boris

You have to be able to do better than this, Boris.

Apologies, need to unvote first:

Unvote tamius23
Vote boris