• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote drxav

I don't know what the heck is going on, all I know is that someone really wanted reis dead and I figure we only have one good suspect left.

I was not your packmate.
We are looking for people who have been paying so little attention they might do this by accident somehow. Other than that, maybe Rice just severely pissed someone off. But you don't hunt your packmate as a strategy. Frankly, drxav is an awful choice, as is Randy. Both for their votes and because they likely wouldn't let that happen being so active. Cawz is in effect now. Time to kill the zombie-wolfs.

Boris, Ese, Suricate.

10 people left.

3 wolves.

7 goodies.

2 seers.

5 villagers.

3 turns gone.

2 scans for one : a group of 3 people.

1 scan for the other : a group of 2.

So that's 3 / 3 / 2 / 1 / 1.

I'm a left out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I forgot to vote! DAMN!

This is what happens when you are too busy scheming in diplomacy.

Boris, Ese, Suricate.

10 people left.

3 wolves.

7 goodies.

2 seers.

5 villagers.

3 turns gone.

I'm a left out.

There's also a chance that at least one of the hunts hit a scanned person. Also, on what grounds do you make up this wolf pack?

Roight...

Reis91 the Soviet spy was hunted

No that last bit is not a joke.

Seriously?
We have a new member of the "eaten by your own faction club", then?
But .. why??

Vote drxav

I don't know what the heck is going on, all I know is that someone really wanted reis dead and I figure we only have one good suspect left.

If it's drxav, I really would like to know what on earth happened. These two tend to be at odds, yes, but one sending in a hunt order on the other is just .. what?!?
If it isn't that, it's some wolf forgetting who his packmates are. Which sounds doubtful, to say the least, but someone doing that on purpose sounds just as crazy.

Najs... if I were a wolf I'd have outed Rice.

That's risky though, isn't it? He could counter-out you.
But .. this thing has me going WTF for while now so .. heh.

I was not your packmate.
We are looking for people who have been paying so little attention they might do this by accident somehow. Other than that, maybe Rice just severely pissed someone off. But you don't hunt your packmate as a strategy. Frankly, drxav is an awful choice, as is Randy. Both for their votes and because they likely wouldn't let that happen being so active. Cawz is in effect now. Time to kill the zombie-wolfs.

Yes. Let's do that.
While I go fetch a bucket.
Not sure what I need it for, but it sounds appropriate given the circumstances.

Boris, Ese, Suricate.

10 people left.

3 wolves.

7 goodies.

2 seers.

5 villagers.

3 turns gone.

I'm a left out.

Could easily be one of the seers scanned someone in the other group by now. That's what happened in the previous game.

There's also a chance that at least one of the hunts hit a scanned person. Also, on what grounds do you make up this wolf pack?

And that. :)
Or we lynched one of them. Or .. well.

Am also puzzled by that hunt.....

With the 3 names circulating from Drxav, I am not certain of 2 of them yet. I will however agree in the case on Boris. Suggesting a switch onto me with an hour to go can be seen as an attempt to get a packmate off the hook. And since Reis was one of the frontrunners yesterday, that is a possibility.

However, Snoop(2) also makes sense with zombie wolves. Which brings up Snoop(2) and Enkh as possible candidates. Since the_split have been gone for more than 1 day, I would say that there is a higher likelyhood that Snoop is a wolf than Enkh, but still uncertain.

For now, I will therefore:

VOTE Boris

And then I'll hopefully have an hour or 2 tonight before deadling to read the whole thread again and make analysis.

Players alive:

2. Boris ze Spider - a cat
3. drxav - [ಠ_ಠ to Suricate]
4. Rendap - unnamed astronaut #4743875
5. THE_SPLIT snoopdogg
6. esemesas - James Henry Parts IV, son of James Henry Parts III
7. randakar
8. Najs
9. madtemplar0 Suirantes
10. Cakravarti - Isaac Asimov enkhuush
14. tamius23

Not wolves:
randakar

:p

Seriously though. Snoopdogg is right.

Vote tamius23

And now I'm going to have a look at what reis has been up to this game.