• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In case anybody's wondering, the scoreboard:

drxav: 4 points for 4 wolfy votes

Suirantes, Rendap, randakar, Najs, snoopdogg: 2 wolfy votes

tamius: 1 wolfy vote

So drxav gets the coveted honor of being the first American into space!

tumblr_m0z8oaKrqZ1rqh578o1_250.gif

POW
POW​
POW​
BiOTCH.​

tumblr_m0z8oaKrqZ1rqh578o1_250.gif

Seers should scan as wolves.

:rofl:
Well, now there's an evil thought.

In a way, this makes me disagree with Randy's opinion that this was yet another "Iron JL of Doom". The JL did nothing, they just got lucky by surviving until the end.

The thing is, the JL won *despite* it's own incompetence. It scanned it's way to victory by dint of sheer luck.
And yes, this includes myself, whom analysed the game thinking the wolves would actually know who their packmates were when they voted. :p

As for the judgement calls: This is *by far* the most difficult part of being a GM. You should always strive for "hands off" and "don't reveal more information than absolutely necessary". That last bit is actually rather un obvious, but the thing is, players can read big things into even the tiniest tidbit of information. Just because you didn't think a certain piece of information could be used somehow, doesn't mean the players won't think of a way.

That being said, I think you did rather well. Really. :)

Apparently, that wasn't so obvious...

If we want to prevent this in the future we should put something in the rules that hunt orders on packmates are never considered valid. Since well, either they are part of some pack fallout, or they are just stupid mistakes that could be prevented.

We don't want to prevent this.

mwhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

Am I up now to gm?

You is, m'Lord.

EEEExcellent

And BAM! thread is up.