• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think we should look at yesterday's huge wagon away from madtemplar on to Tornadoli. It was 4-1 to madtemplar with 90 mins to go, but they had switched places shortly afterwards.

I voted madtemplar yesterday because I thought he might be a wolf, so I will vote for him, or rather his space, today.

I think we should look at yesterday's huge wagon away from madtemplar on to Tornadoli. It was 4-1 to madtemplar with 90 mins to go, but they had switched places shortly afterwards.

I voted madtemplar yesterday because I thought he might be a wolf, so I will vote for him, or rather his space, today.

vote Suirantes

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Count with 2 hours and 10 minutes to go:

5 - ENKHUUSH: najs, cakravarti, suirantes, snoopdogg, drxav

3 - SNOOPDOGG: reis, randakar, enkhuush

1 - NAJS: yakman
1 - REIS: esemesas
1 - SUIRANTES: tamius

VERY VERY CLOSE TO ROYALLY PISSING ME OFF: boris, rendap

Suirantes has subbed into madtemplar's spot, so that vote makes perfect sense.

I'm not talking about it not making sense, I'm talking about him voting in a separate post :D

Just out of curiosity, is there anything whatsoever that indicates the third voter to be a wolf more often than not?

The person to place the third vote on someone else? Yes, actually there is. It's one of the tells. Though not a very good one, if the wolves are aware of it. (and if they aren't not very great either. Just a mild indicator at best, really.) So you shouldn't overuse it.
If you refer to my day 1 vote strategy, though: No. That doesn't work at all :p

Sense. You make none.

Typical :)

So we have a snoop wagon and a counter-wagon...

To be honest, I doubt either of them are wolves. In my opinion, reis is a good candidate - random day one vote on snoop and then a placeholder on him again today.

That's quite possible, and typical.
As usual, the village is flailing wildly on days when there is zero info on the wolves. Not much to be done about that, really. And I really don't have enough information one way or another to just shift my vote away. Reis gets strung up early enough as-is.

Hmm... Wagon and Counterwagon....

I'll have nothing of this!

VOTE Yakman

For 2 throwaway votes.

I couldn't remember who Suirantes subbed, so I went back to look, and I didn't want to edit my post.

I sincerely hope you mean who subbed in for madtemplar, because you said you were voting his space. Or were you actually intending to vote Suirantes all along?

I sincerely hope you mean who subbed in for madtemplar, because you said you were voting his space. Or were you actually intending to vote Suirantes all along?

No, I remembered Suirantes subbed one of the spaces, but whether it was madtemplar's or not I couldn't. If Suirantes had replaced the other vacancy, I would have voted madtemplar.

That's quite possible, and typical.
As usual, the village is flailing wildly on days when there is zero info on the wolves. Not much to be done about that, really. And I really don't have enough information one way or another to just shift my vote away. Reis gets strung up early enough as-is.

You will not do this to me! I don't want your delicately-concealed pity... just kill me and be done with it.

(anyone else getting wolf vibes from randy in this game, btw?)

New count, almost the same as the old count...

5 - ENKHUUSH: najs, cakravarti, suirantes, snoopdogg, drxav

4 - SNOOPDOGG: reis, randakar, enkhuush, boris

1 - NAJS: yakman
1 - REIS: esemesas
1 - SUIRANTES: tamius
1 - YAKMAN: rendap

Lynched: Enkhuush the American astronaut
Hunted: Yakman the American astronaut

Split's slot is still open. First come first served...

We should definitely look into snoopdogg, as he's voted for a villager both days, and narrowly missed being lynched today.

vote snoopdogg

I agree

VOTE SNOOPDOGG