+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost my HoI Disc

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Lost my HoI Disc

So, let's say your sister's kids decided run about your home, looking through ever nook and cranny and got into some CD's. Now let's say it's say one of them was HoI and it can't be found.

I have the case for the disc (It has a proof of purchase) and I might be able to find the manual. I'm sure Paradox is awfully cautious about just throwing games at people, but what can I do? I have the base game and expansions (Expansions bought at GamersGate) registered here if that somehow legitimizes my case.

- Sincerely, I Hate Kids

your distributor might replace your disc when you still have a receipt. paradox usually doesn't do it.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

I found the manual+activation code.

Quote Originally Posted by comsubpac View Post
    your distributor might replace your disc when you still have a receipt. paradox usually doesn't do it.
    It was a gift, so I don't have any of those. I guess I'm asking for the game (That feels really bad saying). I really can't pay 10$ after buying PoN.

Y'know, if Paradox had a Steam kind of thing, I could just download it. One boon Steam has.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

IIRC when some asked if paradox would give them a free copy of HOI3 afte r D2D stopped letting him download it, they said no
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    IIRC when some asked if paradox would give them a free copy of HOI3 afte r D2D stopped letting him download it, they said no
    Alas, I expect the same. I can understand.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

You can always try zendesk, give them the whole story with codes (It is safe to give them the codes) and a pic of the Box and manual, not saying it will happen but you can try.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

You can PM me. I dealt with the HoI 3 D2D chap as well. With more than 300.000 members we can't address everyone individually but we try to help when possible and within our means.

Kind regards
    Susana

Quote Originally Posted by Castellon View Post
    You can always try zendesk, give them the whole story with codes (It is safe to give them the codes) and a pic of the Box and manual, not saying it will happen but you can try.
    I haven't a clue what Zendesk is and my googling doesn't seem to enlighten me.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Chaos View Post
    paradox.zendesk.com

It's some kind of third-party support tool/webpage, but Paradox people are "sitting behind" the Paradox part, I think.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    52 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Chaos View Post
    That's weird. When I Google "zendesk" the very first hit is:

www.zendesk.com
    Help Desk Software and Support Ticket Software by Zendesk.
    Web-based customer support software used by thousands of companies worldwide.
    Maybe your browser has been hacked by some sort of malware?
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    That's weird. When I Google "zendesk" the very first hit is:

Maybe your browser has been hacked by some sort of malware?
    I had no idea how it related to Paradox support. I've never seen a single reference to it the entire time I've been on the forum.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

My Apologies I should have been more specific.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

+ Reply to Thread