+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with UK entering the war

Problem with UK entering the war

I was playing Darkest Hour for a few days now and its great. But every time I play the 1914 scenario, United Kingdom does not join the war... because Germany does not go into war with Belgium I suppose...

And Switzerland joins the Entente every time...

You should add the Ultimatum to Belgium event... and many others as I previously mentioned in the **Suggestion thread:** What would you like to see in a patch 1.3?

Sounds like the Germans are picking the Rupprecht plan. Try starting a new game, they should pick the Schlieffen plan most of the time.

Yes, they pick Schlieffen or extended Schlieffen 80% of the times IIRC. It's important to start a new game and not a savegame as the AI chooses the warplans at the beginning of the scenario.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    50 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Do the Brits not intervene under the Rupprecht plan? If so, I'll be doing that from now on.
    "Telling people "how it's done" is rather condescending, especially if you have no idea what their background is." - Had a dad

How to install and play Darkest Hour on a Macintosh computer!

Don't lose your cool. This is a great forum, and there is no point in getting worked up over something pointless. There are two sides to everything.

To be honest, it makes for a bit of a dull game if the Germans don't go Schlieffen - it's a walkover if Britain doesn't join the war.

+ Reply to Thread