+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with UK entering the war

Problem with UK entering the war

I was playing Darkest Hour for a few days now and its great. But every time I play the 1914 scenario, United Kingdom does not join the war... because Germany does not go into war with Belgium I suppose...

And Switzerland joins the Entente every time...

You should add the Ultimatum to Belgium event... and many others as I previously mentioned in the **Suggestion thread:** What would you like to see in a patch 1.3?

Sounds like the Germans are picking the Rupprecht plan. Try starting a new game, they should pick the Schlieffen plan most of the time.

Yes, they pick Schlieffen or extended Schlieffen 80% of the times IIRC. It's important to start a new game and not a savegame as the AI chooses the warplans at the beginning of the scenario.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Do the Brits not intervene under the Rupprecht plan? If so, I'll be doing that from now on.

To be honest, it makes for a bit of a dull game if the Germans don't go Schlieffen - it's a walkover if Britain doesn't join the war.

+ Reply to Thread