+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magna Mundi Modding Wiki Released!

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by k_merse View Post
    It's the same as adding new provinces to EU3 and the other games with Clausewitz.
    - Draw it on the provincial map with a new color
    - Define the placement of the name, unit, city etc.
    - Add a history file
    - Add a name in the provinces.csv
    - Define it in defines.csv
    - Add it to a continent in continent.txt
    - Add it to a region in region.txt

Voilá!

...and then balance the Administrative Efficiency system + the economy to have a good experience. I would say he must include triggered modifiers applying to the region/primary cultures to have a good effect and keep the balance in the rest of the world.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

He only asked about how to add a province, nothing more Of course, how to add a province AND balance the game to it is a completely different question

My only dream is impossible: a Magna Mundi Meiou (MMM) . Please Gigau, please.

64 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    ...and then balance the Administrative Efficiency system + the economy to have a good experience. I would say he must include triggered modifiers applying to the region/primary cultures to have a good effect and keep the balance in the rest of the world.
    Balancing AE should be relatively easy. I just need to give a bonus comparable to the number of provinces added. The economy will take more tweaking. I know, it is a major project. I figure I might have time in July.
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 19
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club

It contains the texts which show up on the map as the names of the provinces.

Speaking of provinces etc. Are the maps still mirrored like with previous games using this core engine?

Yes, but it's only two clicks to mirror it and remirror it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2