+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scramble for Africa

Scramble for Africa

Why isn't AI more aggresive? I have only seen France attack a random African nation during Scramble for Africa and I invaded it before they could send their ships there. At the end of the day the player takes at least 95% of the African nations. I don't know if this is still an issue in APD, I use the latest one for 1.4b.

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

It might be the particular game, as I saw maybe all but one of the African uncivs eaten by the end, I played with a version a few before 4.5.2
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

And on a related note, Naselus and Rylock, is there any plans to improve the colonization and colony system at any point?
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    It might be the particular game, as I saw maybe all but one of the African uncivs eaten by the end, I played with a version a few before 4.5.2
    This is the 2nd time it happened, Portugal got Kongo once during 90s but they didn't even use Scramble for Africa cb.

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    And on a related note, Naselus and Rylock, is there any plans to improve the colonization and colony system at any point?
    Holding out for Pdox to give us more tools to do so. There's really not much that can be done in the softcode atm.
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

+ Reply to Thread