+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What annexion ??

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    March of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria II: A House Divided

What annexion ??

With germany i dont know if its good to annexe poland with total exploitation who give me -40 prct Ic but with 19 prct with resistance after i see my supply production is very strong /
    how to lower it ?
    Its better with coop at -95 ic but not strong supply or -40 ic with total explo ?

HoI AnthologyDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Never use total exploitation, revolt risk lvls will go through the roof. Use the the standard setting, collaboration government, if possible.
    “The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.”
    =Winston Churchill=

“Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.”
    =Martin Luther King Jr.=

“The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.”
    =Thucydides=

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The need to suppress those territories becomes astronomical and personally not worth the extra IC you get. Annexation is preferable to all others. Since annexation won't give you supply problems later down the the line.
    If you want my help, register your game..
    Senatus Populusque Romanus!

Hearts of Iron III

always use collaboration gov., I use that and I have zero revolt risk in Poland
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat."-Winston Churchill

"Old Abe Lincoln
    with his paper and pen
    will be famous someday
    but only God knows when."
    -Abraham Lincoln at 12 years old

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself"-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryT View Post
    Umm...., no. You always get 1.6% revolt risk, unless you suppress it. That's why we are talking about using MPs to support the last 1.6%.
    If you want my help, register your game..
    Senatus Populusque Romanus!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryT View Post
    I never do that, collaborative government in Poland feels ... well ... wrong, doesn't it?
    No, I only LOOK dead. Thank you for asking.

Alan, how did you make Second Lieutanant? I'm still 'Sergeant'

I have been finding that the suckers rarely let ya annex them anymore anyway, Everyone wants fo fight on in exlile nowdays.

+ Reply to Thread