Thread: Any way for a bandits to join when I fight with other bandits?

Any way for a bandits to join when I fight with other bandits?

I remember this worked when I was in the older version(1.143 steam right now).

I used to just wait in the bandit's lair for bandits to band up.
    At first they would just wander around the lair until they urgently(?) need to resupply and have to attack me and they would all join the fight when one of them attack me.

And now it seems that after waiting in the lair until the 2nd payment they wouldn't come to attack me, either their 'supply limit' has changed, or there is no limit at all.

Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-21_00002.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	50818

In 1.143 (Warband, not original M&B), bandits are able to join battles with other bandits. If you attack one, the others should join together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabadrin View Post
    In 1.143 (Warband, not original M&B), bandits are able to join battles with other bandits. If you attack one, the others should join together.
    but the problem is that they're not doing that;;;;;
    and of course, its warband
    Last edited by Zergrage; 24-03-2012 at 07:48.

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Moved thread to main Warband forum. (That subforum was for the original game)
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Do I really see 168 for the size of your party?
    Bandits still attack and gang up if they feel they have a chance, but with such a large party I doubt you'll ever get attcked.
    We can accept God becoming man to save man. But not man becoming God to save himself.
    -Vernon Linwood Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Filou View Post
    Do I really see 168 for the size of your party?
    Bandits still attack and gang up if they feel they have a chance, but with such a large party I doubt you'll ever get attcked.
    funny. I adjusted some stuff with tweakmb and it works now.

Thanks for the help anyway everyone.