• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(255172)

Turbo Tape Games Dev
1 Badges
Jan 26, 2011
turbotapegames.com
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Hello everyone,

I want to make sure that you all feel that we really appreciate the feedback, large and small, from every one of you guys!

You are the awesomest forum any game developer could ever hope for. You encourage us every day to keep working hard to make a great game, and I hope you will enjoy it.

I read this forum every single day, although I never posted here (as far as I remember :) ). I can sincerely say that it showed a rare case: game producers that pay attention on what the fans have to say and, most important, are sincere on what they say. Also, I must admit that I never saw so many polite and, at the same time, very interested gamers that post here.

The game is looking great and I will defenitely buy it (honestly, I am very anxious). I don't know if there are many Brazilians that are interested and read the forum, but be sure that I am one of them!

Good luck guys and keep up the excelent work!

I can sincerely say that it showed a rare case: game producers that pay attention on what the fans have to say and, most important, are sincere on what they say

Yes, the honesty and down to earth comments from the developers are impressing. It does not look as if they are hiding anything from us. Good job!

Yes, the honesty and down to earth comments from the developers are impressing. It does not look as if they are hiding anything from us. Good job!

This is so true, it is pretty rare that game developers come so close to the players, or at least I haven't seen this kind of behaviour in any other than Paradox forums

Hello everyone,

I want to make sure that you all feel that we really appreciate the feedback, large and small, from every one of you guys!

You are the awesomest forum any game developer could ever hope for. You encourage us every day to keep working hard to make a great game, and I hope you will enjoy it.

don't drink too much .. u might have hangover :)
when I go on forum being drunk I like to say people how I love them too :) lol

I can only agree with the posts previous to mine. The developers communication with the fans has been great since the start. A lot of developers have a LOT to learn from these guys. All the input from the community that the dev team has listened to is going to make this game great. Thanks to the dev team for being so awsome and making this game.

It's been a real pleasure watching development of NWAC in this forum, so I think in response all we can say is cheers for being the most awesome kind of games developers that we could have ever hoped for :)

I hope (and am pretty sure that) the game will be successful enough that we are able to enjoy another forum later in 2012 for Naval War: Pacific Ocean, or whatever the next episode might be ;)

normcliff-cheers.jpg

+1 General Baker!!! It has been a real pleasure working with the NWAC folks, they are a credit to their trade. I have a feeling ten years from now, people are going to say how NWAC was the game they all wanted when they bought Fleet Command!!!! It's a new era for naval war games IMHO. Harpoon will be supplanted/complimented by Command: Air/Naval Warfare (aka Red Pill) and FC will be replaced by Naval War: Arctic Circle and any future theaters. It's about time, IMHO, and I for one can't wait!!!!

I must say that rivaling Paradox in how much contact they have with the fans is extremely hard, but you at Turbo Tape have done it and shown great passion in keeping the fans informed!

All the feedback and mature discussions with the fans is just a simple result of your own dedication and activity on the Forum JanH and the rest of the developers.

1328 posts since January 2011, that's quite a few every working day!

I can sincerely say that it showed a rare case: game producers that pay attention on what the fans have to say and, most important, are sincere on what they say. Also, I must admit that I never saw so many polite and, at the same time, very interested gamers that post here.

The game is looking great and I will defenitely buy it (honestly, I am very anxious). I don't know if there are many Brazilians that are interested and read the forum, but be sure that I am one of them!

Good luck guys and keep up the excelent work!
seconded

Unfortunately I couldn`t follow this as closely as I wanted, but any Naval Warfare game gets a +1 from me, the more since I`m playing Silent Hunter 3 right now. So thumbs up for your project. Looking forward to the Demo.

Last edited: