+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You are the most awesome forum ever!

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland

Thumbs up You are the most awesome forum ever!

Hello everyone,

I want to make sure that you all feel that we really appreciate the feedback, large and small, from every one of you guys!

You are the awesomest forum any game developer could ever hope for. You encourage us every day to keep working hard to make a great game, and I hope you will enjoy it.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company CollectionFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsNaval War: Arctic CircleEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I read this forum every single day, although I never posted here (as far as I remember ). I can sincerely say that it showed a rare case: game producers that pay attention on what the fans have to say and, most important, are sincere on what they say. Also, I must admit that I never saw so many polite and, at the same time, very interested gamers that post here.

The game is looking great and I will defenitely buy it (honestly, I am very anxious). I don't know if there are many Brazilians that are interested and read the forum, but be sure that I am one of them!

Good luck guys and keep up the excelent work!

Cities in MotionLead and GoldMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Mount & Blade: Warband

+1

I can sincerely say that it showed a rare case: game producers that pay attention on what the fans have to say and, most important, are sincere on what they say
    Yes, the honesty and down to earth comments from the developers are impressing. It does not look as if they are hiding anything from us. Good job!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Gorduz View Post
    Yes, the honesty and down to earth comments from the developers are impressing. It does not look as if they are hiding anything from us. Good job!
    This is so true, it is pretty rare that game developers come so close to the players, or at least I haven't seen this kind of behaviour in any other than Paradox forums
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:
    a tutorial for adding countries to EU: Rome, works with EU3 too!
    Wave's modding guide #2: Understanding and creating events

Ongoing AARs:
    Letters from wAAR - An experimental Rome AAR with Epigoni Mod
    Winner of the Best character writer of the week award 1/6/12
    This is SPARTA! Can the world be dominated by squads of 300 men swinging spears and crying the name of their home country?

Legions of Rome! RISE and show them all our might!

Quote Originally Posted by JanH View Post
    Hello everyone,

I want to make sure that you all feel that we really appreciate the feedback, large and small, from every one of you guys!

You are the awesomest forum any game developer could ever hope for. You encourage us every day to keep working hard to make a great game, and I hope you will enjoy it.
    don't drink too much .. u might have hangover
    when I go on forum being drunk I like to say people how I love them too lol

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

I can only agree with the posts previous to mine. The developers communication with the fans has been great since the start. A lot of developers have a LOT to learn from these guys. All the input from the community that the dev team has listened to is going to make this game great. Thanks to the dev team for being so awsome and making this game.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

It's been a real pleasure watching development of NWAC in this forum, so I think in response all we can say is cheers for being the most awesome kind of games developers that we could have ever hoped for

I hope (and am pretty sure that) the game will be successful enough that we are able to enjoy another forum later in 2012 for Naval War: Pacific Ocean, or whatever the next episode might be

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsPride of Nations500k club

+1 General Baker!!! It has been a real pleasure working with the NWAC folks, they are a credit to their trade. I have a feeling ten years from now, people are going to say how NWAC was the game they all wanted when they bought Fleet Command!!!! It's a new era for naval war games IMHO. Harpoon will be supplanted/complimented by Command: Air/Naval Warfare (aka Red Pill) and FC will be replaced by Naval War: Arctic Circle and any future theaters. It's about time, IMHO, and I for one can't wait!!!!
    When in doubt, Charlie Out!!!

If you wish for peace, be prepared for war!!!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I must say that rivaling Paradox in how much contact they have with the fans is extremely hard, but you at Turbo Tape have done it and shown great passion in keeping the fans informed!

All the feedback and mature discussions with the fans is just a simple result of your own dedication and activity on the Forum JanH and the rest of the developers.

1328 posts since January 2011, that's quite a few every working day!
    "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - Patton

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, 106562399381316, Bergen, Hordaland
    Thank you very much. It has been, and will no doubt continue to be, a pleasure to talk to all you great people!

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by brpas View Post
    I can sincerely say that it showed a rare case: game producers that pay attention on what the fans have to say and, most important, are sincere on what they say. Also, I must admit that I never saw so many polite and, at the same time, very interested gamers that post here.

The game is looking great and I will defenitely buy it (honestly, I am very anxious). I don't know if there are many Brazilians that are interested and read the forum, but be sure that I am one of them!

Good luck guys and keep up the excelent work!
    seconded
    "Obscuratus est sol. Obscuratur est aer. Salva me ab ore dragonis"

You deserve all our gratitude for making this beautiful game.

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I couldn`t follow this as closely as I wanted, but any Naval Warfare game gets a +1 from me, the more since I`m playing Silent Hunter 3 right now. So thumbs up for your project. Looking forward to the Demo.
    Last edited by Stuckenschmidt; 02-04-2012 at 22:24.
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

+ Reply to Thread