+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: "The American Revolution" — Thursdays, 20:00 CST

load up the save file and select england. Save again without moving time. Then do the search human thing from that save?

Sometimes Hero Demi Moderator silktrader's Avatar

The "mod" section would be most appropriate, as users are used to these requests. I am assuming you don't want to browse every "human=yes" entry. To edit England's national idea out you can:
    • search for "capital=236" to locate the English portion in the saved game there may be two such entries (GBR and ENG)
    • search for the name of the idea, below the previous point

(more specifically, it seems you're actually looking for "quest_for_the_new_world=yes")

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

thanks i got it
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Thread merged.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by silktrader View Post
    Thread merged.
    Thanks

And Violence i think you are the host again as Corvus said he wasn't going to make it the updated save is on the first page
    Player Kills-3

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight

Thank you ind2bc for editing the save.

Edit: I might be 5-10 mins late *wimpy smile*

Edit: now 15-30 mins > sorry. Start without me if you realllly want :/

Edit: Stand by, I actually might be ontime :P
    Last edited by IZob; 25-05-2012 at 04:02.

map
    Player Kills-3

better map
    Player Kills-3

I built 51 bigships that session.

Next session I plan to triple that like crazy :P So crazy It will destroy us all! (but mostly GB).

We are looking for an Austria in the pen and the sword if any of you would like to join the host wants a player who isn't random it is on sundays at 4 central time
    Player Kills-3

I might need a sub for this weeks game, If I am too busy with uni assignments. Sorry for the late notice

Edit: I have a sub on hand, who migth be able to take GB. I'll give you more info later.
    Last edited by IZob; 31-05-2012 at 05:21.

Yeah, I wont be here for the MP game today sorry. My uni assignments pretty much take priority over anything that is in their way.

So, I have a sub for GB. His name on Steam is Akar, this is his steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013457606/

Akar says he has sent King a friend request, so he has a way to communicate with the rest fo you. Ind2bc your the host, so it might be a good idea if you also send him a friend request, or just invite him to the chat group.

Unfortunatly, Akar tells me he can only sub for 2 hour. Thats better then nothing anyway.

IZob if you could get on raid for a bit we are talking about the game and whether or not to continue it or start new
    Player Kills-3

ok, be there in a sec

well we have voted and decided to end the game due to lack of players and balance of power issues i will be creating a new game shortly

Edit we will need a host so i hope either violence or Corvus want to join
    Player Kills-3

Any hopes for getting an American Revolution v2 MP game, up and running? Using the 5.2 patch ofc...

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ind2bc View Post
    thats ok because all men are created equal
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    That's clearly a lie, Australians are well-known to be superior to other nationalities - which is why Boris was giving you forewarning of our prowress!
    Quote Originally Posted by ind2bc View Post
    we shall see about that
    Look what i found from way back in the thread haha i guess the Aussies did prove to be the best in this game
    Player Kills-3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast