+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: "The American Revolution" — Thursdays, 20:00 CST

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i see all the naval powers have done it at some point then but when austria has its grand navy of 10 whole ships this next session it won't do that
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

I'm not an expansionist. I will stay in Europe.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~ Mark Twain

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

AJ i've say you've been boxed in as of late i look forward to seeing your next move
    Player Kills-3

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by xXAJBoomXx View Post
    I'm not an expansionist. I will stay in Europe.
    *few sessions later*

Poland controls all of Europe.

AJ makes a statement: "I'm still not an expansionist. I have stayed in Europe". Attachment 53404

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    *few sessions later*

Poland controls all of Europe.

AJ makes a statement: "I'm still not an expansionist. I have stayed in Europe". Attachment 53404
    with his huge army
    Player Kills-3

Quote Originally Posted by ind2bc View Post
    with his huge army
    No. By mass PU's, inheritance and claiming the throne of the HRE :P

i have 5 vassal electors i don't see that happening
    Player Kills-3

Empires Always Fall.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~ Mark Twain

You never did notice did you ind? Experience may be the teacher of all things, but refer to my quote for my rebuttal.

and like a phoenix they always rise again
    Player Kills-3

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Netherlands has higher tech then me

Netherlands is a beast at tech i wonder if he will show up this week
    Player Kills-3

its not letting me on raidcall anyone else having a problem
    Player Kills-3

I can't get on either.

Netherlands is a beast at tech i wonder if he will show up this week
    yea ill be here

sorry i didnt properly warn in advance(it was my birthday and by the time i noticed it was thursday i was about to walk out the door. I think i told kursani though.)

Ill take a bit if inflation if that makes anyone feel better.

you are going to be able to compete with england and castille in the new world if you are here
    Player Kills-3

you are going to be able to compete with england and castille in the new world if you are here
    rofl Well we shall see, but I am sure we can work something out.

I obliterated the Netherlands fleet last round, because they thought it was a smart idea to embargo England.

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    rofl Well we shall see, but I am sure we can work something out.

I obliterated the Netherlands fleet last round, because they thought it was a smart idea to embargo England.
    Plus they were attacking France so it wasn't simply aggression towards a protected player nation.

Yea it was more like saving a player from the AI netherlands
    Player Kills-3

Yea it was more like saving a player from the AI netherlands
    Yeah .... I wonder what will happen to France this round.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast