+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: "The American Revolution" — Thursdays, 20:00 CST

No save has been tossed but I'll be in RC for it all day until 8. Even if so, it seems we'll have an hour of leway for me to work the edits in. I love all of you, see you in game.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~ Mark Twain

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by 10greenbottles View Post
    Did Izob attempt to invade Denmark again?
    Check the save file for yourself and then gtfo :P or join the game.

Edit: I also may have to leave the game for around 10-20mins to the AI. This will happen only once, around an hour into the game. :/ If I can be away for only 10mins or less I may just leave England on auto piolit.
    Last edited by IZob; 27-04-2012 at 01:22.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

AJ still needs the file and i don't seem to ever save it the save is from 1466 if you got it AJ is on Raid i will also be gone from the beginning we will see if the AI can manage to keep my PU's for an hour
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by ind2bc View Post
    AJ still needs the file and i don't seem to ever save it the save is from 1466 if you got it AJ is on Raid i will also be gone from the beginning we will see if the AI can manage to keep my PU's for an hour
    As an admin, it should really be your responsibility to have a save file, imo.

Anyway, here is a save I made at the end of the game.
    Attachment 53193

Right, Izob.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~ Mark Twain

I edited.

Quote Originally Posted by xXAJBoomXx View Post
    I edited.
    You fixed Poland? I think they were the only human owned AI faction.

For anyone not on Raid, game is hosted. IP is 108.193.188.61

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    As an admin, it should really be your responsibility to have a save file, imo.
    I got the save this time so its all good
    Player Kills-3

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

le' map after this session:

Attachment 53206

forgot to add my vassals
    Player Kills-3

Quote Originally Posted by ind2bc View Post
    forgot to add my vassals
    No they are there, just a dark gray colour. They blend in with the background.

damn i see
    Player Kills-3

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    LOL:

Poland has 2 loans.
    Englands man power is bigger then Frances. But Denmarks man power is bigger then Englands aswell.
    England is still fighting with long bow men.
    Castille and Russia have artilery.
    Russia, Castille and Denmark have pretty good tech levels (not inc Netherlands). But Denmark isnt that powerful.
    Some how the Ottomans have 43 big ships. The same as England.
    England has the highests naval tech 11.
    Castille has the highests land tech 15.
    Poland is full decentralised.
    Denmark is full free subjects.
    Russia is in the Eastern tech group, but has the 2nd highests technology level.
    Ottomans have 63 + 45 land units. Castille, Austria and Russia are roughly the same.

To expand on IZob

Poland has 2 loans.
    -probably because the AI messed him up you shoulda noted his huge smack talking with only 10k troops
    Englands man power is bigger then Frances. But Denmarks man power is bigger then Englands aswell.
    -Player skill level and priorities
    England is still fighting with long bow men.
    -Longbowmen FTW!!!
    Castille and Russia have artilery.
    -Cheaters
    Russia, Castille and Denmark have pretty good tech levels (not inc Netherlands). But Denmark isnt that powerful.
    -Denmark is small Russia is still a merchant republic with 2 trade NIs so he has massive income and like i said Castille is cheating somehow lol
    Some how the Ottomans have 43 big ships. The same as England.
    -he has plenty of income for them and galleys suck i have 9 lol
    England has the highests naval tech 11.
    -yep
    Castille has the highests land tech 15.
    -cheater
    Poland is full decentralised.
    -true to life
    Denmark is full free subjects.
    -explains tech
    Russia is in the Eastern tech group, but has the 2nd highests technology level.
    -Trade
    Ottomans have 63 + 45 land units. Castille, Austria and Russia are roughly the same.
    -Don't understand what you are getting at here? Total units?
    Player Kills-3

63 infantry. 45 calvary. 63 + 45 = total number (108).

o i see
    Player Kills-3

Just my opponion, but I think Ctoups was better off as Venice. He should consider, can he look after France and survive for most of the game? Or is it a better to change into a smaller faction to survive as a under dog?

AI France was going just fine before the start of this session. Now theres going to be a large power vaccum to the next faction that attacks France and wins (looking at the Netherlands).

France has allies and could make more, but personally I doubt that will happen anytime soon. England is only so generous... and Denmark can only send so much aid.

I will let ctops decided.

i would look a little farther south east to see who will fill that vacuum and i am not letting go of venice they are a huge chunk of my income
    Player Kills-3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast