+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: "The American Revolution" — Thursdays, 20:00 CST

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

"The American Revolution" Thursdays, 20:00 CST

Attachment 50953
    For too long the Europeans ruled us with their central European times. It is now time to break away from their oppressive time and proclaim a new time an American time. This is the beginning of a great revolution, an American Revolution!

That being said this will be a game Thursdays at 8 pm central time starting April 5th unless we get enough people by next week but plan on the 5th

We will be using the 5.1 DW patch and we can talk about switching once the new one is good and ready

This is a pretty straight forward multiplayer game the only thing that will not be allowed is exploits. If you don't know you can ask about but for the most part i believe we all understand what the exploits are. If you would like to join put your top choices of who you want to be this will be a first come first serve and if you want to just show up when we will be playing your welcome to but you will have to be a minor or sub for someone. If you are going to miss please try to find a sub and let us know so we know to let someone play your nation if you won't show up.

We will be using raidcall to communicate you can download it for free at http://raidcall.com/ and the group id number is 4501678

Rules
    1. Warfare will be unrestricted except the cost for peace for an alliance will not exceed 100% war score and do not expect to be shown mercy if you do not yourself show it.
    2. Every player will have 1 session of protection
    3. Any problems that arise will be solved by myself
    4. Don't wreck your nation. If you do you will be kicked and not allowed back into the game or any future games.
    5. Rehosts will be done for players. However, if it becomes excessive you will have to wait and figure out what is wrong and why it has become a problem.
    6. Players will not be able to change nations excessively. Players will be aloud to change nations if they are defeated and annex however if they ruin the nation they will not be allowed to continually change to new nations
    7. New players will be accommodated and their nations will be helped as seen fit depending on how the ai has run the country.
    8. Players are not allowed to peace other players through the AI

Players:
    Holy Roman Emperor ind2bc-moderator:Austria
    Doge The-King-Stats & tech support:Spain
    Emperor Corvus333-Host:Italy
    King IZob:England
    Doge Y2Jonathan-Stats:Ottomans
    Posadnik mathl33t:Russia
    King violence-Sub Host: Denmark
    King Ctoups:Vijaynagar
    King Dustin2557:Netherlands
    King Kursani:Prussia

Bro Points?
    The-King=50
    Y2Jonathan=10

Current Links:
    Stats- http://www.europa3.ru/cgi-bin/mpstat...&yearsave=1612
    Map-Attachment 54789
    Save-Attachment 54781
    Last edited by ind2bc; 25-05-2012 at 08:18.
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

can i play France? and do i have to use Raid Call

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

well its what we plan on using to communicate
    Player Kills-3

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Castille
    Brandenburg
    Milan
    Morocco
    Sweden

What will the game settings be?
    Last edited by The-King; 21-03-2012 at 15:26.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Tentative yes at this stage;

- Hansa
    - Venice
    - Denmark
    sharpcat@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam ID: 'catchin_wreck'

MOROCCO in 'Cabal is for Winners'
    ENGLAND in 'Est Modus in Rebus'
    AUSTRIA in 'Ultima Ratio'

That is fine as the Hansa aren't a major power so if you can't make it not that big a deal
    Player Kills-3

I would like to see all participants equally deciding what we play as. I recommend 75 years for spread of cores, no lucky nations and the rest as normal.

def normal 50 years for cores
    Player Kills-3

I'd like Novgorod.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

100 years is the multiplayer standard for spread of known provinces, which is what I think he was talking about - not cores.
    sharpcat@hotmail.co.uk
    Steam ID: 'catchin_wreck'

MOROCCO in 'Cabal is for Winners'
    ENGLAND in 'Est Modus in Rebus'
    AUSTRIA in 'Ultima Ratio'

well that does make more sense and yes i understand that and would think that 100 years is fine
    Player Kills-3

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I've had a change of heart, can you put me as Castille instead of Brandenburg? I'll edit my other post too.

I'd love to play. Top 5 are

-Denmark
    -Naples
    -England
    -Bohemia
    -Portugal

MURiCA

Austria
    England
    Minamoto
    Castille

Corvus i put you as naples instead of denmark because we don't have any italians yet and any other people if you would like to join and wouldn't mind playing we still need some asians or ottos and a russia
    Player Kills-3

Naples is fine, no biggie

Good luck with the Italian and Sicilian lands! I think we need some Islamic countries up in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by xXAJBoomXx View Post
    Good luck with the Italian and Sicilian lands! I think we need some Islamic countries up in the house.
    Yes we definately need an Otto player
    Player Kills-3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast