• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is even worse is that that was the second attempt, BiB changed it once already, now it is just a forum fixture that I cannot change it.
I tell my forum staff that I leave it like that to remind me I am not perfect after all. :)
I am not Spanish but I do get a lot of Spanish PMs because of my nick.

Based on your title you have found it.

it's late so maybe i'm just alittle slow right now, but i'm having the same issue -_- clicked the lock and said password sent to meta server....i don't have a clue on what that is. :happy:

The metaserver is a service you play multi-player games on. It is nothing to do with your forum access here. What exact issue are you having in which forum please?

HI
I have this same problem could someone send me email-adress confirmation email ?
You can generate one yourself. Just change your email address here (change it right back if you like) and you'll get one automatically. Act on that and you're done.

i go to my games, scroll down to Crusader Kings 2, Enter the forum code from gamersgate (where i purchased the game from), press the register button and the screen reloads but no game is registered.

Could you please PM me the CD-key you are trying to register or open a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com (if you open a ticket, remember to provide your forum name as well).

Best Regards

Hello, I can´t acces to "my profile" and I can´t leave a post in hoi3 forum, I have the game registered, maybe I deleted the email verification, not sure about this.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!!

Edited:Now that I see my avatar I see the "restricted acces until e-mail Confirmed" sentence under it.

Waiting for help

Thanks again.
I am having the same problem!
(Sorry if this is necromance, found this tread on a google search.)

You have not verified your email address as stated by your title underneath your forum name to the left. I have sent you a new confirmation email so please look for that and all should be good.

I am having this problem as well, I used to have access to the Hoi3 subforums. Now I can't, I get an error...it has been a while since I was last on, is there a chance my account got deactivated or something? I have sent two emails to support but its been 3 weeks and not a word back..

Cheers

PS i checked my email after reading about the "forum confirmation" and I suspect it got deleted as old spam, as I am "restricted" at the moment

Just change your email address here (you can change it right back if you like). That will generate a new confirmation email, just act on that and you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.