Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem with CK2 mod sub-forum

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    60 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by oscall33 View Post
    Thank you Castellon, everything is fine now. with that nick, are you spanish?
    No, he's Not he just can't spell.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    No, he's not he just can't spell.
    What is even worse is that that was the second attempt, BiB changed it once already, now it is just a forum fixture that I cannot change it.
    I tell my forum staff that I leave it like that to remind me I am not perfect after all.
    I am not Spanish but I do get a lot of Spanish PMs because of my nick.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

I have the same problem as mentioned in this thread. Could I also get a second email-adress confirmation email ?

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Konsulus View Post
    I have the same problem as mentioned in this thread. Could I also get a second email-adress confirmation email ?
    There is no need, you are already activated.
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

Recruit
    Crusader Kings II

I dont get a confirmation mail please help!

90 games registered

200k club500k club

Based on your title you have found it.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

it's late so maybe i'm just alittle slow right now, but i'm having the same issue -_- clicked the lock and said password sent to meta server....i don't have a clue on what that is.

60 games registered

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

The metaserver is a service you play multi-player games on. It is nothing to do with your forum access here. What exact issue are you having in which forum please?
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

HI
    I have this same problem could someone send me email-adress confirmation email ?

60 games registered

Quote Originally Posted by smokus View Post
    HI
    I have this same problem could someone send me email-adress confirmation email ?
    You can generate one yourself. Just change your email address here (change it right back if you like) and you'll get one automatically. Act on that and you're done.

90 games registered

200k club500k club

Quote Originally Posted by smokus View Post
    HI
    Generated a new one for you.

Hi all, I'm confirmed after changing email, but I still unable to register Crusader Kings 2 under my games.
    Thankyou in advance

60 games registered

Why not? What happens when you try?

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-FAQ-Look-here.

i go to my games, scroll down to Crusader Kings 2, Enter the forum code from gamersgate (where i purchased the game from), press the register button and the screen reloads but no game is registered.

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krustybroncos View Post
    i go to my games, scroll down to Crusader Kings 2, Enter the forum code from gamersgate (where i purchased the game from), press the register button and the screen reloads but no game is registered.
    Could you please PM me the CD-key you are trying to register or open a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com (if you open a ticket, remember to provide your forum name as well).

Best Regards
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Quote Originally Posted by oscall33 View Post
    Hello, I cant acces to "my profile" and I cant leave a post in hoi3 forum, I have the game registered, maybe I deleted the email verification, not sure about this.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!!

Edited:Now that I see my avatar I see the "restricted acces until e-mail Confirmed" sentence under it.

Waiting for help

Thanks again.
    I am having the same problem!
    (Sorry if this is necromance, found this tread on a google search.)

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    You have not verified your email address as stated by your title underneath your forum name to the left. I have sent you a new confirmation email so please look for that and all should be good.
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Thank you dear sir!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I am having this problem as well, I used to have access to the Hoi3 subforums. Now I can't, I get an error...it has been a while since I was last on, is there a chance my account got deactivated or something? I have sent two emails to support but its been 3 weeks and not a word back..

Cheers

PS i checked my email after reading about the "forum confirmation" and I suspect it got deleted as old spam, as I am "restricted" at the moment

60 games registered

Just change your email address here (you can change it right back if you like). That will generate a new confirmation email, just act on that and you are done.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast