Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem with CK2 mod sub-forum

i have same problem
    Edit: And I can't edit my profile anymore

3 from 10 games is closed why metaserver !? what ?!?!
    = This icon means that the game is connected to a meta server. If you update your password here on the forum, you'll need to click on this icon to send your new password to the metaserver if you want to use it.

what and who is metaserver ????

(all game is buy via steam and cd key is registreted, befor all worked last day´s not)

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Metaserver is where you can play multiplayer.

I have sent new confirmation e-mails to both of you.
    Your games are registered yes, but you did not confirm your e-mail with us.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Corporal
    Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight

Thank you Castellon!

Everything is working fine now. Seems the first confirmation mail got stuck in the net somewhere...

@Castellon
    thx is done and work

I having the same problem and Im not getting any confirmation mails. Help me out! I tried to register like 100 times

= This icon means that the game is connected to a meta server. If you update your password here on the forum, you'll need to click on this icon to send your new password to the metaserver if you want to use it.
    same here but for HOI3
    Last edited by esejony65; 09-04-2012 at 01:20.

90 games registered

200k club500k club

Quote Originally Posted by esejony65 View Post
    same here but for HOI3
    You need to confirm your e-mail, I have sent you a new confirmation code.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Thank you Castellon, Loads of thanks

I have majesty 2 Collection stuck on metaserver what to do? please help me You dont send to me a confirmation e-mail.

90 games registered

200k club500k club

Sent you a new one.

Thank you Castellon

Recruit
    Crusader Kings II

Having the same problem :/

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    60 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneddevil View Post
    Having the same problem :/
    Actually you aren't as you do not have the "restricted ..." title under your name. What exact symptoms do you see? Do be aware that your posting access is restricted for 5 days after confirmation, as a spam-bot deterrent.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Hello, I can´t acces to "my profile" and I can´t leave a post in hoi3 forum, I have the game registered, maybe I deleted the email verification, not sure about this.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!!

Edited:Now that I see my avatar I see the "restricted acces until e-mail Confirmed" sentence under it.

Waiting for help

Thanks again.
    Last edited by oscall33; 17-04-2012 at 14:17.

90 games registered

200k club500k club

Sent you a new e-mail.

Thank you Castellon, everything is fine now. with that nick, are you spanish?, si es así, Gracias, eres muy eficiente.

Un saludito, como diría Flanders.

Castellon, Can you please help me out too? I can't register my CK2. HELPPP

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onenhero View Post
    Castellon, Can you please help me out too? I can't register my CK2. HELPPP
    When you say you can't register the game, where are you trying to register it? If you go to "My Games" at the top of your screen, select CK2 and enter the key, what happens?
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

I just registered my CK2 game, but I'm having the same problems everyone else is having here; in fact, I can't even access my own account settings. Can the admin send me a new e-mail confirmation?

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    60 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Just change your email address here (and change it right back if you like), you'll get one automatically. You would also have got one in March when you registered here originally, maybe look in your spam folder.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast