+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invoices and Empire Manager

Invoices and Empire Manager

Maybe I miss something but why are my current shipbuildings not listed in the Empire Manager. For example If I build a command ship I dont see the costs in the Empire Manager. I have to remember that in x turn my treasury decreases in x costs. It would be better to debit the costs in the turn I give the building contract.
    Der Krieg ist der Kaiserschnitt der Menschheit: Er entbindet gewaltsam die Geister.

Quote Originally Posted by DeutschRitter View Post
    It would be better to debit the costs in the turn I give the building contract.
    No. It wouldn't. If you are unsure why, look up interest.

The did it All payed upfront in SotS Prime and and people moaned and groaned about it, which is why they changed it to as they are completed you pay for the ships. People continue to moan and groan. it is a catch-22, no choice on the devs' part will make everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdeth View Post
    No. It wouldn't. If you are unsure why, look up interest.
    Ok, I understand! But a litte window in the Empire Manager showing all "invoices" and its costs would be nice so I can for example see which "buildorders" I have to pay in what round. With the current system I have to select every Planet and click the build manager separately. When your empire grows it is hard to overlook all the costs. What do you think about it? How do you manage all the costs? Is it not a problem for you?
    Der Krieg ist der Kaiserschnitt der Menschheit: Er entbindet gewaltsam die Geister.

+ Reply to Thread