+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: "Graveyard of Empires" — Fridays, 20:00 AEST

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post

Ottoman expansion, this session. All inheritances were accomplished when I had no heir and got a random noble, who happens to be from that Dulkadiri-something dynasty.
    oh boy! inheritances

fuck you jackass, i wish i could inherit.

edit: i just noticed... did you annex the bt1 wool province of bahrain, or was najd still owning it's mainland provinces too?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Vainfall View Post
    edit: i just noticed... did you annex the bt1 wool province of bahrain, or was najd still owning it's mainland provinces too?
    Yes, I took Bahrain. Najd only had one mainland province, which was also their capital, so I had no choice but to fully annex them so I could connect with my new territory in Oman.

Im not sure if i will be able to make it this coming session... going to be a bit pre-occupied... Is there anyone willing to sub the mighty spain? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    KneeHi: Can he be trusted???
    More at 11.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I wont be able to make it to the first 2-3 hours of the game probably, so there will be a guy joining the steam chat with a nick imperivm who will sub me.

Victoria II: A House Divided

I may not be able to make it tonight, if someone could sub me

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by KneeHi View Post
    Im not sure if i will be able to make it this coming session... going to be a bit pre-occupied... Is there anyone willing to sub the mighty spain? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazen View Post
    I may not be able to make it tonight, if someone could sub me
    Oh come on people.

Additional icons required Demi Moderator pevergreen's Avatar
    54 games registered

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

I aint playing tonight.

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Call it off for the week then?

Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    Call it off for the week then?
    I suppose so.

I suppose so.
    We'll see who turns up. I remind people that it is supposed to be their goddamn responsibility to find a sub, and thank you cawx for doing that.

Recruit
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Would it be possible to join this next week i only just recently brought the game and i am in the same time zone

Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This game definitely needs new players, this week's game was called off since too many people were busy. Join the steam group linked in the first post, some of us are still online right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RolloX View Post
    Would it be possible to join this next week i only just recently brought the game and i am in the same time zone
    There are definitely some major vacancies; the Papal States; Denmark; possibly the Teutonic Order/Prussia; perhaps some German minors, though I doubt that considering how Jords has blobbed into Germany (Holland is free and under the protective wings of France, so that would be a good choice if you'd like the kind of game where you have to wait a while before spreading your wings and taking flight on your own); I also believe it would be possible to play Muscowy if pever doesn't turn up next session...

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

There are definitely some major vacancies; the Papal States; Denmark; possibly the Teutonic Order/Prussia; perhaps some German minors, though I doubt that considering how Jords has blobbed into Germany (Holland is free and under the protective wings of France, so that would be a good choice if you'd like the kind of game where you have to wait a while before spreading your wings and taking flight on your own); I also believe it would be possible to play Muscowy if pever doesn't turn up next session...
    Holland is my vassal , Prussia is my PU :P

Papal States (best choice atm), Moscowy (if pevergreen doesn't show) or Denmark is the best option.
    Last edited by Jords; 21-04-2012 at 02:25.

Recruit
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Papal States sounds good

We'll see who turns up. I remind people that it is supposed to be their goddamn responsibility to find a sub, and thank you cawx for doing that.
    Sorry guys : /

Its very hard for me to find a sub because the few people i know that could play this time zone slot are in this game already... minus like 2-3 who i asked if they could sub and where too busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    KneeHi: Can he be trusted???
    More at 11.

Recruit

Is it still on for tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by RolloX View Post
    Is it still on for tonight?
    It should be, yes.

Victoria II: A House Divided

bleh i cant make it again tonight, if someone can sub me that would be good, or find someone to take my nation.

what time is this game GMT? I may be interested in joining.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast