+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Province limit for quad?

Province limit for quad?

Dear lads from the Paradox-forum,

I had a little idea to mod some more provinces in The Netherlands, to make it more detailed - just to see how it would work out. So I splitted most existing provinces in 2 3 provinces. Then I added defenition, region etc.

When I start up to test the mod, it doesn't load propely. It crashes around Quad ~1700. When observing the quads in Photoshop, the last quad created is the one before The Netherlands.

I tried to bypass the problem by creating quads without the mod, and then put the quads in the mapcache. This prevents from crashing during set-up, but makes the game crash when selecting a country and press 'play'.

So, my question is: could it be that the Quad has too many provinces (if so, how many provinces can be stacked into a Quad?) - or is there another problem?

BTW: I'm using Victoria 2.2 with the AHD expansion (still haven't registered it yet...)

Thank you in advance!

Cheers.
    Last edited by Ye Olde; 18-03-2012 at 14:57. Reason: extra info
    Sorry, my english sucks

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Did you clear the cache?
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrelvis View Post
    Did you clear the cache?
    Yes, I did.

Cheers
    Sorry, my english sucks

+ Reply to Thread