+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Second molotov-ribbentropp pact

Second molotov-ribbentropp pact

Well what the heck is that?

It always makes the german AI fail at invading soviet and its not fun when germany sends the whole wehrmacht to middleafrica and leave the german-soviet border unguarded, that sucks and makes the game boring.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Even Steven View Post
    Well what the heck is that?

It always makes the german AI fail at invading soviet and its not fun when germany sends the whole wehrmacht to middleafrica and leave the german-soviet border unguarded, that sucks and makes the game boring.
    I think all it does is increase relations a bit and gives Germany a trade deal. I don't recall it stopping them from invading the Soviet Union.

Quote Originally Posted by Legions of Rome View Post
    I think all it does is increase relations a bit and gives Germany a trade deal. I don't recall it stopping them from invading the Soviet Union.
    Anyway I hope they will fix germanys priorities regarding whats more important, defending the homeland rather then sending their divisions to africa.
    If the germans helped the italians in north africa and hold their line there I wouldnt complain but running around in the middle of africa is just stupid and gamebreaking.

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Even Steven View Post
    Anyway I hope they will fix germanys priorities regarding whats more important, defending the homeland rather then sending their divisions to africa.
    If the germans helped the italians in north africa and hold their line there I wouldnt complain but running around in the middle of africa is just stupid and gamebreaking.
    Yeah their really should be a african surrender event. I find werid that Britian can continue resistance with only sub saharan africa.

Yeah their really should be a african surrender event. I find werid that Britian can continue resistance with only sub saharan africa.
    And the rest of the Commonwealth and Empire...
    Most Serene

(Currently working on: Mod1914)

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Serenissima View Post
    And the rest of the Commonwealth and Empire...
    I really like the current Empire surrender event where it slowly breaks away.

Too bad that this pact doesn't result a non-aggression pact between Ger and Sov. It quite useless pact I think. Why not the developer make it to another year of non-aggression or maybe even full 5 years? This will be more benefit to Ger in my opinion and thus make it more reasonable why the Ger choose to invade Africa since their home country is save. So, with this current effect of pact, I rather invade Sov.

And since AI looks like prefer sign this pact and then invade Africa, why not Sov AI take this chance to invade Ger since there is no non-aggresion between those two? I will do that if I was Sov (not yet ever play as Sov).

+ Reply to Thread