+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show grid button doesn't work!

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVMagicka: Wizard Wars Starter Wizard
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Show grid button doesn't work!

I recently purchased the Steam version of the game and jumped right into the campaign. So the narrator tells me to use the F1 (show grid) key to show the grid. I press the button... and nothing happens! But the narrator goes on as if I just fulfilled the tutorial objective.

I tried changing the keybinding, restarting the game, etc., nothing.

Any ideas what could be wrong here?

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Marconius View Post
    I recently purchased the Steam version of the game and jumped right into the campaign. So the narrator tells me to use the F1 (show grid) key to show the grid. I press the button... and nothing happens! But the narrator goes on as if I just fulfilled the tutorial objective.

I tried changing the keybinding, restarting the game, etc., nothing.

Any ideas what could be wrong here?

I just tried for you. I can show the grid by pressing F1. So lets start with something basic... sure your F1 key is working?

Maybe an idea to also verify the game cache integrity through Steam, before you go any further.
    I had a look at the installation folder and its files and couldnt see any file that had keymapping information.

I also assume you are able to use the other keys in the game for other actions?
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

+ Reply to Thread