• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We want that too =)

There will be a bigger push this month. Unfortunately we are a very small team and we don't have enough resources to market it heavily. Paradox is doing the best job possible at that, they're also a small publisher and can't afford the millions of marketing bucks that the big publishers like EA spend on their games.

However we do have awesome fans like you, so we trust you guys and girls to help us promote the game to your friends when it is out :)

Why no love for XP, Steam and Gamersgate says Vista/7 only. :(

Because smaller developers often do not have the resources to make sure their titles are 100% backwards compatible. It takes a lot of time and money to develop a game and making sure it works on an old and out-dated operating system (no matter how good it is) is usually not in the budget.

After launch, and let's say this game sell at a moderate rate but not too awful neither too good, will their be any new classes available ?

That's what I came on to ask, too :p I couldn't help but notice the FAQ said there would be three classes available "at release." And this is the same company that brought us Magicka, so I'm expecting LOTS of DLC, for better or worse.

ok me and my friend both recieved this game pre purchase as a gift from a give away from a streamer on twitch i so we both have it in our libary allready but we didnt purchase it since it was a gift do we still get the pre order dlc

When you talk about co-op you just use word "friends" as other players. Let's say that I don't have friends (not that I really don't...) can I play with/against random people online?

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals,

Yes, you can play with strangers - just create or join a public match.

As for Russian, we have no plans to do it ourselves, but we are thinking about exposing our text files so that fans can make translations. We already have a full Hungarian translation made by a Beta tester that is awaiting approval from Paradox.

Mallux, Mac version is pretty much done. Only thing that will delay it is bug-fixing. Since we are a small team, we rather focus on getting the PC build pretty solid before we release Mac. So yeah, "not too long after the PC release" is my best guess.

That's all I need. I was completely blown away that this game ran under my radar, because this game looks incredibly entertaining! Just know that you have gained a supporter who's going to spread the word about this game! Will mac be synchronized with the pc player base, so we can play across platforms?

Dm mode

Can you play Dungeon Master mode against 3 bots? unfortunately it seems like I will have no one to play with :( but I still want to get my Dungeonland fix!
P.S love you guys, thanks for making such a fantastic game.

While I am firmly in what I expect is your target demographic and dearly love the tongue in cheek cutesy mixed with violent bloody ends to the Dungeon Master's employees, also as part of the postulated target age group, I have a child that I love to play board games with. Often we partake in dungeon crawlers like Super Dungeon Explore or Descent and I love what you have done with DungeonLand as an electronic brawler that appears heavily influences by the aforementioned games. As such I am both thrilled and nervous about the possibility of introducing him to this game due to the gore. While I love the gore myself, I would rather not have it there at times in order to play it as a family game. Is there an option, or is there any chance of adding an option that would remove, tone down, or simply recolor the gore (green splotches, flowers, clear water, etc)?

•1. How is the matchmaking set up?

•2. Will I be able to choose a preferred place (Dungeon mastah!!!) and play in that position most of the time?

•3. What happens if the Dungeon Master leaves in the middle of a game? Does the bot take over and use skills & such that the player had?

•4. When a player leaves, does the bot become a decent difficulty level or will it become an easy bot like in most games?

•5. How does it look at the front of patches, DLCs and expansions? Will you release free content patches or are you going the Magicka/Dungeon Defenders with a LOT of DLCs?

Question: If I buy the 4-pack do i get the pre order DLC on just 1 copy, all 4 copies or none of the copies? I mean i'm pre-ordering it but because it's a 4-pack that might not count, does anybody know? Thanks