• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feb 12, 2012
This is my first modification, so i guess there will be a lot mistakes and i have few problems making this (does
not know how to add transparency to pics in GIMP), but
wanted to share with all and to see comments and help.
This is link http://www.mediafire.com/?58iddwd92mft228

In this improvement i was following historical ministers with proper and actual pics and try to put them on
places in government according to my knowledge and data i was study. Add few more tech teams and change
logos and pictures for those already in game. Add scenario for Yugoslavia 1940, with proper names of units and their actual places according to R 41 war plan.
Have problem with pics and transparency, some pics have and some not, still not figure out how to add transparency with GIMP.
Hope will receive suggestions and help. Planing to mod leaders for Yugoslavia, with proper pics and then to
proceed with other countrys on Balkans.

How does one install this mod? Placing it into the mod directory gave me an endless number of "unknown minister loyalty" critical errors.
Should I overwrite the game files instead? That's not very nice (I know I can make backups, but still)

This is my first modification ever, so i just made to replace existing minister and leaders excel document (with previous backup of regular one), pics are totally new and them you just may add to gfx/interface/pics folder without overwriting anything.