• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Susana

COO Paradox Interactive
43 Badges
Aug 18, 2004
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
Hi all,

We have been receiving some reports of a Steam installation problem for Defenders of Ardania. I just wanted to let you know we are aware of it and we are working on solving it. Some of it will require Steam cooperation and they operate on Pacific Standard Time. We are hoping to have this solved shortly and would like to apologize for this inconvenience. We will keep you posted as soon as we have progress.

Kind regards
Susana

Hi,

The installation should now be working for everyone again so please give it a try and let me know if you encounter any issues. Again, we are very sorry for this and hope you enjoy the game!

Kind regards
Susana

I have just backed up the installation folder from steam in order to try GamersGate installer and i can say it's working too. Steam finally lets you use the external installer. However it installs about 400MB and downloads rest 1600MB? Is this working as intended?

I have just backed up the installation folder from steam in order to try GamersGate installer and i can say it's working too. Steam finally lets you use the external installer. However it installs about 400MB and downloads rest 1600MB? Is this working as intended?

Steam says 2GB. Local files.
Checking the install folder also says 2GB. If you rightclick and check the properties in Win Explorer there should be close to 2GB worth of game. Id say ignore the installer.