• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Should be working now!

Great it's in my steam list now! Installing and will see what's up.

Also why do I even have it in the first place? :S I didn't even know it was being made, there doesn't seem to be any news about it I can find anywhere. I know lots of guys who would love a Majesty that runs on modern computers without issue but who have no idea this is out.

Wow holy crap. I have dreamed for years that someone would make a mod or something to fix the two broken quests. You guys did that plus updated it to run at higher resolutions? Thanks a bunch. Even more so since I seem to own it for free. This is a really nice surprise gift for a Majesty fan!

Now we just need a patch for Majesty 2 collection to fix multiplayer an remove requirement to be online and signed in for DLC items and I would be completely satisfied. Well not completely still need a Majesty 3 at some point. :happy:

Ehm, I don't get it.

Majesty Gold HD edition as mentioned on the front page and it's the first majesty title right? Why is the press release from New York — 21th of March, 2012 when Steam says it's been there since 4 sep 2009?

Can someone confirm the additional quests being fixed from their original versions?

Yes, I just got to play through them for the first time ever yesterday.

Ehm, I don't get it.

Majesty Gold HD edition as mentioned on the front page and it's the first majesty title right? Why is the press release from New York — 21th of March, 2012 when Steam says it's been there since 4 sep 2009?

It's probably just a typo/formatting error, and that's likely the date the "classic" Majesty Gold was added to the Steam library. We've actually got a thread over at the Steam forums dedicated to finding and reporting these sorts of minor irregularities.

Anyone know if they've fixed the multiplayer so you don't need to use hamachi och tunngle also?
AFAIK no, though I haven't booted up the Steam version yet...
Can someone confirm the additional quests being fixed from their original versions?
Yes. Also, Krolm also works from NE (impossible in the original Gold)
Because that's when the original MFKS was added to Steam, not this HD version.
I'd love to know if those of us that didn't buy it through Steam are going to be asked to cough up $10 to get these increased resolutions or if they're going to give everybody the better features.
Yes. There's not going to be a HD-Patch or something...

Very encouraging. What I find interesting is that this suggests Paradox have access to the underlying codebase, given the technical fixes/upgrades involved here. Perhaps the engine itself could be open-sourced?