+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Majesty HD Edition>

Majesty HD Edition>

http://store.steampowered.com/app/25...r=1_4_4__101_1

I just noticed this today. The store page says I already own it, but it isn't in my steam list? What's up with this?

Also it looks like I am not the only person with this issue http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2598303

Will look in to this!

Should be working now!

Quote Originally Posted by JorgenB View Post
    Should be working now!
    Great it's in my steam list now! Installing and will see what's up.

Also why do I even have it in the first place? :S I didn't even know it was being made, there doesn't seem to be any news about it I can find anywhere. I know lots of guys who would love a Majesty that runs on modern computers without issue but who have no idea this is out.

Wow holy crap. I have dreamed for years that someone would make a mod or something to fix the two broken quests. You guys did that plus updated it to run at higher resolutions? Thanks a bunch. Even more so since I seem to own it for free. This is a really nice surprise gift for a Majesty fan!

Now we just need a patch for Majesty 2 collection to fix multiplayer an remove requirement to be online and signed in for DLC items and I would be completely satisfied. Well not completely still need a Majesty 3 at some point.

Majesty 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Well, what can I say?
    Damn time, seeing it was pretty much done in December. Silly Steam...

what the hell is going on with this, where did this come from? wow.

no drm free version available, or version other than steam really?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Weird it isn't on GG, at the very least :\

Is this going to be on impulse and gamersgate as well?

Recruit
    DungeonlandMagickaMajesty II Collection

Anyone know if they've fixed the multiplayer so you don't need to use hamachi och tunngle also?

A direct tcp/ip connect option would've been sweet.

Can someone confirm the additional quests being fixed from their original versions?

Ehm, I don't get it.

Majesty Gold HD edition as mentioned on the front page and it's the first majesty title right? Why is the press release from New York — 21th of March, 2012 when Steam says it's been there since 4 sep 2009?

Quote Originally Posted by Taisuru View Post
    Can someone confirm the additional quests being fixed from their original versions?
    Yes, I just got to play through them for the first time ever yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by pantrax View Post
    Ehm, I don't get it.

Majesty Gold HD edition as mentioned on the front page and it's the first majesty title right? Why is the press release from New York — 21th of March, 2012 when Steam says it's been there since 4 sep 2009?
    It's probably just a typo/formatting error, and that's likely the date the "classic" Majesty Gold was added to the Steam library. We've actually got a thread over at the Steam forums dedicated to finding and reporting these sorts of minor irregularities.
    Three cheers for Fervus!

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

I'd love to know if those of us that didn't buy it through Steam are going to be asked to cough up $10 to get these increased resolutions or if they're going to give everybody the better features.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx&Stones View Post
    Yes, I just got to play through them for the first time ever yesterday.
    Amazing, top notch work this time Paradox!

Now just make Majesty 3 with proper Hero AI and Procedurally generated maps and we'll be golden!

Quote Originally Posted by Karmgahl View Post
    Anyone know if they've fixed the multiplayer so you don't need to use hamachi och tunngle also?
    AFAIK no, though I haven't booted up the Steam version yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taisuru View Post
    Yes. Also, Krolm also works from NE (impossible in the original Gold)
    Quote Originally Posted by pantrax View Post
    Because that's when the original MFKS was added to Steam, not this HD version.
    Quote Originally Posted by martel25 View Post
    I'd love to know if those of us that didn't buy it through Steam are going to be asked to cough up $10 to get these increased resolutions or if they're going to give everybody the better features.
    Yes. There's not going to be a HD-Patch or something...

Crusader Kings IIMajesty 2

Very encouraging. What I find interesting is that this suggests Paradox have access to the underlying codebase, given the technical fixes/upgrades involved here. Perhaps the engine itself could be open-sourced?

Another (very likely) possibility is a Cyberlore programmer was involved in the HD-update. Maybe even high up people from Cyberlore too .

+ Reply to Thread