• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, homydog, I would suggest a country, but I'm not sure what the goals of your next AAR will be. What do you have in mind?

You know, just go with the Ottomans. They're always a fun country :D .

For your next game, you should take a nation like Holland and become an economic power.

But really, did you not... build stuff, or something?

Yeah, you could easily have had full tariff efficiency if you took Press Gangs or Grand Navy and built a bunch of light ships.
*snickers*... Wait... You can build stuff in this game? [/sarcasm] But anyways, I am mediocre. What do you expect?
21% tarriff eff is actually worse than I thought.

If you are looking to try another AAR maybe try some of the mods out there as they make some really nice improvements to the original, for country choice try a small HRE state(how about Bavaria) or one of the russian states.

I must say good job on finishing the game I always loose interest around 1600 and give up after I take a few screenshots.

I look forward to your new AAR
Thanks! I don't think I'll play HRE though, considering it's all just trade, casus belli, HRE votes, more casus belli, then form HRE. The end.
How about Hungary next?

I thought all of America would be released as vassals, but only Venezuela did appear. Oh well.
Hungary? Hmmm... Maybe. Yeah, I accidently let them revolt a while back, and for some reason I can't release the other nations. Oh well!
Do a Malacca AAR! :D
We shall see... But, remember how mediocre I am. I fell behind in tech with Spain! Imagine how bad it would be with a Southeast Asian nation!
A very mediocre AAR I must say. Still I enjoyed reading it.
Thank you very much!
Well, homydog, I would suggest a country, but I'm not sure what the goals of your next AAR will be. What do you have in mind?

You know, just go with the Ottomans. They're always a fun country :D .
Haha! Goals?! Are you mad?! I just go with the flow, man! [/Finding Nemo reference]