• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

homy_dog34

Lt. General
38 Badges
Feb 19, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Semper Fi
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Diplomacy
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Age of Wonders
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
How To Be Completely Mediocre At Divine Wind Intro

Hello all. I have decided to create an AAR, not to just bore people with my gameplay, yet also to show how completely mediocre I am at this game.
So, I will play a game in Divine Wind as a minor power. The settings I use will all be set on normal (except lucky nations, as most people do).
As in most of my previous.. erm, "attempts" at AAR's, I will let all of you vote on which country I should play as. After that, I will rule my country with an iron fist, completely ignoring all advice from people who are most likely 10 times more skilled than me at this game.

But that's not important right now. First we must decide which country I should play as. The choices are:
1. Aragon: Set in between France and Castille, this Iberian nation tends to gobble up Navarra and then sit there and do nothing until one of its larger neighbors swoops in and conquers it in several successive wars. Hopefully I won't let this happen.
8hdN4.jpg
2. Teutonic Order: A Catholic outpost of knights set in the Prussian lands. They are bordered by the great and powerful Tri-... uh.. I mean, (bonus points if you got that reference) Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. The only real routs for expansion are into Germany(and also into destruction with this path), Scandinavia(Where their large navy will help them somewhat, or Russia(Where they can dominate Novgorod, but have nowhere to go after that).
w8lOw.jpg
3. Naples/Milan: Italian nations who both have the chance to dominate Italy. Separated by the pope and some minor states, they must first conquer Italy before moving out into the rest of Europe.(these choices tend to always end in an uber-powerful France or Austria)**Note** If you choose this, please tell which nation you would rather see me play as.
6KRwn.jpg
4. Vijayanagar- An Indian nation that usually has an easy time of conquering much of their region due to multiple casus bellis against other countries. **This Country will most likely be easier than the others(knock on wood)**
ib9SN.jpg

Thanks to everyone who votes!

Last edited:
What about Genua ?

I say the Teutons because my world is a world of constant sadness and pain and everything must be black

Also, because an independent Riga really annoys me.

(Looks interesting!)

Thanks for the replies everyone!
Voting will close tomorrow sometime after I get home from school, so anywhere from 4 o clock onwards.(in Eastern time)

**diegoami- Sorry but it's only between the above countries. If you don't change your vote before the deadline then I guess it won't count :/

**diegoami- Sorry but it's only between the above countries. If you don't change your vote before the deadline then I guess it won't count :/

Ok, I'll go with Naples then.

I say the Teutons because my world is a world of constant sadness and pain and everything must be black

Also, because an independent Riga really annoys me.

(Looks interesting!)

What he said ^

(yes my vote goes to Teutonia)

Vijyangar