• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cakvarti is un imposteur!

Vote THE_SPLIT

Because I'm metagaming him :p

You followed the advice that I sent to someone to send to you! I AM AMAZED AT THIS.

Hur Dur it's not like I played werewolf way earlier than you did, hur dur it's not like I introduced you to ww, hur dur
loll

Vote Suirantes

LOL REVENGE VOTE WHAT A NOOB TORNADOLI IS A WOLF CROVAX CROVAX ONLY WOLVES DO REVENGE VOTES L000000llllllllllll

VOTE Najs

For being Swedish and not playing.

Hur Dur it's not like I played werewolf way earlier than you did, hur dur it's not like I introduced you to ww, hur dur
loll

Vote Suirantes

LOL REVENGE VOTE WHAT A NOOB TORNADOLI IS A WOLF CROVAX CROVAX ONLY WOLVES DO REVENGE VOTES L000000llllllllllll

Cool story bro.

loll

Vote Suirantes

Only wolves and drxav use capitalization on every letter of a sentence.

Vote drxav

picture the meme:

can't tell if really french...
or used google translate!

either way, I wont stand a person actually using french in this game! :ja:

Last edited:
Je m'appelle Napoleon. J'habite a Paris.

There, that should prove Im the real Napoleon.

Vive le Roi!

Il te manque l'accent sur le "à". Imposteur !

This isnt real french clearly drxav is an impostor!

This a good day lads we've already identified two ungodly rebels. I predict us finishing off this wolfpack with ease.