• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A few post-mortem things:

1) Pretty much every single seer scan died, except for AOK. 11 who got scanned by THE_SPLIT on split's first scan.

2) The wolves really had it out for both split and aok. There were a few orders for them, only to be overridden later, and both of them were backup hunt a few times as well. Had those orders stood, things may have turned out differently.
Then again, if snoop hadn't forgotten to vote yesterday things would have turned out differently too :p

3) The split seer thing. I'd like to hear feedback.
This game had an odd seer and an even seer. It seemed to work fine, but due to the fact that split used his very first scan to scan AOK this game was pretty much like a regular game after night 1.

4) I'd also like for whoever runs the next game to try a split seer role again. This game doesn't really prove anything, except that it doesn't seem to terribly break the game :p

For the love of all that is holy, either go for Split or SPLIT or THE_SPLIT when you are referencing split seers in the same text and Split was the seer!

:p

So you split the seers and the split was the split splits splitty von splitts?

BTW I'm a bit migrainy. This might keep up for a day or so more. So I don't really feel like starting the next game right now. If y'all can't wait to get your fix, someone else feel free to get something going. Otherwise rendez-vous in a day or two to see who can into space :cool:

For the love of all that is holy, either go for Split or SPLIT or THE_SPLIT when you are referencing split seers in the same text and Split was the seer!

:p

:rofl:

Why didn't I notice that? :p
Ah well.

I blame Euro and the vote count.

I blame your mother's cleavage. If she hadn't worn that dress that day, you wouldn't have been born nine months later.

I blame your mother's cleavage. If she hadn't worn that dress that day, you wouldn't have been born nine months later.

How do you know what Suirantes momma and I got up to?

Yeah but we always blame Euro for everything...

That's because it's always his fault. Who kept spam voting hence causing the confused vote count? That's right.

Herpy-derrpty-whinny-whiners blaming others for their own incompetence. He was warned by my services the situation wasn't good and he should vote off me to Reis. He died for lack of competence, he shouldn't blame anyone but accept his own fail as a WW lesson.

There's never anyone else to blame for your own vote.
And sorry packmate. But I guess AOK and Falc were slightly more deserving. More than me anyway. The strange thing is I remembered to hunt but didn't vote.:blush:

The strange thing is I remembered to hunt but didn't vote.:blush:

I found that rather odd, too. But I really can't count it as activity for voting purposes ..
That reminds me .. I need to bring page 1 up to date.