• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You already did with your crappy vote counting.

Nonsense. It influenced the game, yes, but there is no telling what the end result might have been without that. Multiple people might have voted differently. Reis might have died alone, or not at all.

More importantly, the count thing was just a mistake. People could have kept their own counts and noticed it sooner. If I let you sub for snoop though, it would have been on purpose.

Can we wrap this up?

This game may seem like a foregone conclusion, but it *is* still possible for deception to cause an unexpected outcome here.
I won't call this game over until one side surrenders.
That having been said, feel free to start signups for the next one as this game is guaranteed to be over tomorrow morning :p

No need to rip a GM for an honest mistake when they are volunteering their time for others to play WW/WW lite.

Just to be clear it was not my intention to "rip" the GM. I understand that mistakes are made. Im just disappointed that the fallout from the mistake has resulted the in the life being sucked out of this game. I was not blaming any one particular person, although this isnt at all clear from my post. I guess I was trying to be stylishly defiant. My apologies to Randy if he was offended.

Last edited:
What's going on? I'm just trying to figure out what happened.

It appears I have been caught!

Flee to America

...and what's a JL?

A JL is a justice league, i.e. a group of people including the Seer(s) who are destined to find the evil bad guys of adrkness.

I'm going to call this one early seeing how the last wolf actually did give up.
(You could have tried to talk Falc into believing you're the last Seer, madtemplar. Doubt it would have worked, but I firmly believe a GM should leave room for such valiant last second attempts.)

Day 6

The last day has come. Aleister 'AOK' Crowley is declared the last remaining member of the Royal Dynasty, and the remaining loyal noble in the form of Falc stands behind him firmly. With the flags raised, their armies march upon the army of the infidel and finally, the last of the revolutionary sympathisers is caught and beheaded.

madtemplar0 the wolf is lynched

aleister-crowley.jpg

King Aleister 'AOK' Crowley

Village Victory!

Winners:
AOK. 11 the seer
Falc the villager

Surprisingly narrow victory.

I blame this on snoop.

*shakes fist*

Also on myself for not knowing I would live in a hotel that has free WiFi.

Surprisingly narrow victory.

Of course. Largely because I was so paranoid about you even after you basically murdered Reis by yourself that I had to use a scan on you. Had I not wasted that one this game probably ends sooner. And of course the wolves offed you on the night of the scan.

But I could not help myself.

Congratulations AOK and Falc, you've just won the liveliest WW game ever. Things really got crazy towards the end there.:p

I was saddened by the fact that I got lynched, after I got contacted by AOK.

A few post-mortem things:

1) Pretty much every single seer scan died, except for AOK. 11 who got scanned by THE_SPLIT on split's first scan.

2) The wolves really had it out for both split and aok. There were a few orders for them, only to be overridden later, and both of them were backup hunt a few times as well. Had those orders stood, things may have turned out differently.
Then again, if snoop hadn't forgotten to vote yesterday things would have turned out differently too :p

3) The split seer thing. I'd like to hear feedback.
This game had an odd seer and an even seer. It seemed to work fine, but due to the fact that split used his very first scan to scan AOK this game was pretty much like a regular game after night 1.

4) I'd also like for whoever runs the next game to try a split seer role again. This game doesn't really prove anything, except that it doesn't seem to terribly break the game :p