• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Official count of the votes
2 hours and 25 minutes until deadline

Yakman (3) - snoopdogg, Boris ze Spider, madtemplar0
Boris ze Spider (2) - tamius23, falc
Falc - THE_SPLIT

Not voted: AOK. 11, Yakman
Invalid vote: Nobody!

Yakman was a suspect of mine yesterday, and he still is today. I don't think any fooling around is necessary or prudent given the low activity levels. Yakman is a good lynch today.

VOTE YAKMAN

Day 4

Lynching another of the revolutionaries put everyone in a good mood today. If revolutionaries are this easy to spot, let's guillotine everyone who doesn't accuse someone else!
Thus, Yakman's head departed his shoulders in a spray of blood. Without him even protesting.
Searching his tent, however, revealed no evidence at all that he was a revolutionary.

Yakman the villager is lynched

Night 4

That night, tamius23 the noble takes his entourage and departs for his home castle. As he walks away, people notice he is white as a sheet. Someone got to him, they say .. but .. who?

tamius23 the villager is hunted.

2 Seers, 2 Villagers, 2 Wolves.

Since I'm still unscanned, I'd find it highly improbable that the Seers don't have a single wolf scanned amongst them...

2 Seers, 2 Villagers, 2 Wolves.

Since I'm still unscanned, I'd find it highly improbable that the Seers don't have a single wolf scanned amongst them...

since you're not scanned, there's got to be a wolf scanned...does that not make you a wolf?

Vote Falc

Okay. I can reveal the following: Falc is not a wolf. He is cleared. Stop voting him you idiots. If we do not lynch a wolf today we lose. He is not a wolf.

Unfortunately my Seer has not yet told me the results of the last scan. Nothing else I can tell you right now. I was waiting for him to tell me, but I did not want to see a cleared person get strung up.

I am looking at the evidence right now. Hopefully we can spot something.

Based on the scans from my boys and what little voting information is available, madtemplar0 is the best lynch. Get it done. Now.

VOTE madtemplar0

The JL commands that madtemplar0 die. All innocents vote madtemplar0. He is the most likely suspect.

If not, oh well. This has been a clusterfuck of a game so lets just get it over with.

Why are we even playing this game? Nobody even shows up. Just end it.

VOTE MASS SUICIDE

[video=youtube;R5t_yL0P_2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5t_yL0P_2w&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

Well, I don't have a choice. I will have to vote Boris. If falc is lynched alone the game is over. I should probably just let it happen to fucking end this disgrace.

UNVOTE madtemplar0
VOTE Boris

If anyone checks in at the last moment, I guess we are going to have to lynch Boris. Do not lynch falc. He has been scanned, and this is the last day before parity.