• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have your daily dose of kitten.

cute_white_kitten.jpg

AOK is not kind to disregard simple pleasure when offered to him.

Why didn't Suirantes die last night? Look at his miraculous save. Also, bandwagoning an "obvious suspect"?

What miraculous save? Also the obvious suspect was suggested by the deduction of proven villager drxav.

This is what the actual final day 1 votecount should look like:

Official count of the votes
Final day 1 votecount

reis91 (4) - EUROO7 [139,143,145,172,182,184], snoopdogg [140,142,146,189], drxav [153,161,192], Capt. Kiwi [124,213]
drxav (4) - Suirantes [114,134,144,147], madtemplar0 [155], AOK. 11 [156], Falc [157]
Falc (3) - esemesas [121,128], THE_SPLIT [173], Cakravarti [125,202]
Suirantes (3) - Tornadoli [129], tamius23 [126,163], Boris ze Spider [132], reis91 [127,133,194]
Snoopdogg (1) - rendap [115]

Not voted: Nobody! :)

This means, in all fairness, that drxav should be dead. Any disagreements?

Check your vote count again. Suirantes has 4 people voting for him. He should be dead too.

Oh my. Might I suggest a delayed deadline while randakar pulls his hair out and figures out what to do?

this. As Suriantes is dead,
Vote Capt. Kiwi
Unvote Capt. Kiwi
Vote madtemplar0
Unvote madtemplar0

Oh my. Might I suggest a delayed deadline while randakar pulls his hair out and figures out what to do?

Its not a bad idea. I just want to say that it would be extremely unfair to drxav to be posthumously killed only for Suirantes to escape the guillotine.

Vote suricatus

Ill say it once again for you idiots. I am a villager.

Vote Suirantes
Vote AOK. 11

One and only one of these votes is valid. I don't know which, nor have I thought about it in any detail. That can come once I know what the final outcome of the last deadline is.

Bad votecounts are bad. That's all I have to say.

Its not a bad idea. I just want to say that it would be extremely unfair to drxav to be posthumously killed only for Suirantes to escape the guillotine.

Exactly. So a dead suirantes it is.

Again, apologies for the screw ups on the votecount. On the bright side, two dead villagers for a wolf instead of having a wolf escape the noose may just balance the whole thing a bit again.

I'll edit the day 1 update now.

Official announcement

We're skipping today's deadline.
New deadline is tomorrow, 10:00 AM GMT / 11:00 AM CET

Oh my God.

Do we need to bring in oy as a substitute GM?

They're lynching them. And now they are going to lynch me. OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Protip: Believe me when I say I am a villager.

They're lynching them. And now they are going to lynch me. OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Protip: Believe me when I say I am a villager.

Oh, I believe you. It says you're a villager in the page 1 player list, right beside "lynched on day 1".

Oh my God.

Do we need to bring in oy as a substitute GM?

To be fair your spam votes probably didn't help either. :excl::p