• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I never voted Reis, I kept my vote on Suir the whole time

Yes. GM votecount screwup. When reis unvoted boris and voted someone else in post 194, I mistakenly switched the unvoted and the votee.
This means we may have another person dead at the deadline. I'll check.
(This is another reason why I don't do being a GM a lot .. but I digress.)

I'll fix the final votecount in a sec. My apologies in advance to reis, since that votecount probably influenced the game.

Last edited:
This is what the actual final day 1 votecount should look like:

Official count of the votes
Final day 1 votecount

reis91 (4) - EUROO7 [139,143,145,172,182,184], snoopdogg [140,142,146,189], drxav [153,161,192], Capt. Kiwi [124,213]
drxav (4) - Suirantes [114,134,144,147], madtemplar0 [155], AOK. 11 [156], Falc [157]
Falc (3) - esemesas [121,128], THE_SPLIT [173], Cakravarti [125,202]
Suirantes (3) - Tornadoli [129], tamius23 [126,163], Boris ze Spider [132], reis91 [127,133,194]
Snoopdogg (1) - rendap [115]

Not voted: Nobody! :)

This means, in all fairness, that drxav should be dead. Any disagreements?

I've gone ahead and updated the day 1 update with a dead drxav.
My apologies for the GM votecount mess up. I suggest people keep their own counts handy for the next deadline.

Oh crap vote me if you want but you will suffer the consquences.

Ahem you voted for drxav did you not?

Yes. GM votecount screwup. When reis unvoted boris and voted someone else in post 194, I mistakenly switched the unvoted and the votee.
This means we may have another person dead at the deadline. I'll check.
(This is another reason why I don't do being a GM a lot .. but I digress.)

I'll fix the final votecount in a sec. My apologies in advance to reis, since that votecount probably influenced the game.

I wasn't here when you did the votecount, so I can't really be mad. I have full confidence in my pack to demolish the village. Oh, and welcome to hell, docteur.

Poor show, Randy, poor show.

I don't understand drxav's logic, but obviously someone does...

VOTE Suirantes

You are all making a big mistake, as I said before, I am just a villager.

Is this the first ex post facto change in WW history?

I'm pretty sure that it isn't.

Poor show, Randy, poor show.

I'll frankly admit that I suck at proper votecounting.
Which is one of the reasons why I'm not putting one up right now. (The other one being: I'm lazy)
Carry on.

God damnit. I go out for some blow and hookers and the folks go crazy.

Good work on Reis. Yes, I should have switched. Thats my fault. I intended to get up before the deadline but my hungover ass did not make it. I wish I could say I was sorry that I helped kill drxav. But I'm not. HAHHAHAHAHAHA

God damnit. I go out for some blow and hookers and the folks go crazy.

Good work on Reis. Yes, I should have switched. Thats my fault. I intended to get up before the deadline but my hungover ass did not make it. I wish I could say I was sorry that I helped kill drxav. But I'm not. HAHHAHAHAHAHA

How do you know there are such things as human rights?

Not drxav :(

What's with all the wild vote swings? Ah, no Kingepyon or Vainglory or joebthegreat and co.