• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ricedynamics explained:

Rice changes his vote 37 times: Rice is a villager
Rice makes one throw-away vote: Rice is a wolf
Rice jockingly says he has a pack and tries and imitate EUROO or AOK: Rice is an important goodie.

You're not supposed to give it away :ninja:

Well good thing I thought the deadline was an hour later, I could've messed this up :blush:

And after the reis wagon, we have only Cakravarti who did not vote reis :rofl:

Well, worth looking into him, since there were no other votes that could've been cast to save reis.

Vote Cakravarti

Wait? what? Theres a whole buttload of people who didnt vote Reis including yourself. Unless youare trying to throw suspicion off yourself off course.

Vote Suirantes!

For the reasons highlighted by mon ami Xavier.

Wait? what? Theres a whole buttload of people who didnt vote Reis including yourself. Unless youare trying to throw suspicion off yourself off course.

Vote Suirantes!

For the reasons highlighted by mon ami Xavier.

Was I not clear? I meant you were the only one(apart reis, of course), who did not vote reis after the EUROO vote that set off the whole wagon(post 172 and post 184).

Vote Kiwi

I imagine, if I were a wolf, I would be congratulating Kiwi - throwing a pack mate under a bus early in the game with a deadline snipe would get him "cleared" in the eyes of the "village". This has been done many, many times before. I'll see it won't work this time.

Vote Kiwi

I imagine, if I were a wolf, I would be congratulating Kiwi - throwing a pack mate under a bus early in the game with a deadline snipe would get him "cleared" in the eyes of the "village". This has been done many, many times before. I'll see it won't work this time.

Same with EURO - he has started the bandwagon on Reis, of course he is cleared, right?

And don't come up with that "EURO is insane" excuse - it doesn't mean he isn't a wolf.

Vote EURO

Was I not clear? I meant you were the only one(apart reis, of course), who did not vote reis after the EUROO vote that set off the whole wagon(post 172 and post 184).

What does this prove? Am I supposed to be omniprescient? How do you know the people I actually did vote for aren't wolves? Or do you already know who all the wolves are?

EUROO did not provide any compelling evidence, how you can blame me for voting on my own arbitrary preferences as opposed to his are beyond me. Ive got my eyes on you now wolfie.

Unvote Suirantes! Vote Esemesas!

I never voted Reis, I kept my vote on Suir the whole time

:eek:

It's true. It says Boris voted reis in post 194, but that was the post in which reis unvoted Boris.

@drxav and Cak: okay, give me a better lead. Is not pushing someone further into the lead worse than making a three-way tie which could have gone either way? I mean, had Cakravarti kept his vote, drxav would have probably been lynched because with one hour to go and 5/4/3 someone is bound to do "tie protection".

Wait if Boris never voted Reis then were Reis and Falc actually tied at deadline?

Let's sort this out and review the clues.

Clue 1: hunt night 0 was HDK, hunt night 1 was snoop.

What does this say to me? The wolfs are a majority of noobs lead by an older player. Why? Because they hunted people that often get hunted early (lack of fairplay here = noobishness), and they hunted dangerous people (some older player warning them). This older player had to be Reis since he clearly knows his limits and thus wants to eliminate any challenge.

What I gather is there's only noobies or weak ones left.

Clue2: the pack pushed me and Suricate ahead to ensure safety. We got run-up quite easily and the votes remained steady until Reis.

I'd look into those voting either of us.

Clue3: Reis

Reis voted for one of his packmate.

So Boris or Suricate.

Boris was voting Suricate despite what the final count indicates.

VOTE BORIS

Let's sort this out and review the clues.

Clue 1: hunt night 0 was HDK, hunt night 1 was snoop.

What does this say to me? The wolfs are a majority of noobs lead by an older player. Why? Because they hunted people that often get hunted early (lack of fairplay here = noobishness), and they hunted dangerous people (some older player warning them). This older player had to be Reis since he clearly knows his limits and thus wants to eliminate any challenge.

What I gather is there's only noobies or weak ones left.

Clue2: the pack pushed me and Suricate ahead to ensure safety. We got run-up quite easily and the votes remained steady until Reis.

I'd look into those voting either of us.

Clue3: Reis

Reis voted for one of his packmate.

So Boris or Suricate.

Boris was voting Suricate despite what the final count indicates.

VOTE BORIS

I like the cut of your jib good sir.

Unvote Esemesas! Vote Boris!

I agree with Doc Xavier.

unvote cakravarti
vote Boris ze Spider

Why didn't Suirantes die last night? Look at his miraculous save. Also, bandwagoning an "obvious suspect"?

Unvote Euro
Vote Suirantes

I'm inclined to agree with you. I think the wolves have found a scapegoat in Boris.

Cakravarti and Suirantes are probably wolves.