• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't even laugh at you. Look at what you've become. A shadow.

Long dead is the time when AOK used to out seers and priests to benefit his pack. That person is dead. Long live that rotten corpse.

Alright Frenchie. Can you please explain how this old AOK outed Seers on day 1 of voting? Anything? Christ. My reputation really is inflated. It took me at least 3 days to get Seers in the old days on most occasions, unless I got lucky or something. Right now I am doing what I always do, fucking around until its time to get serious.

You just don't know me very well, drxav. Do not speak of what you do not understand. If EURO wishes to mock my decline, alright. But you have no basis for such argumentation.

Now please, go back to posting retarded Youtube videos of french people fucking lawn chairs while huffing paint, or whatever it is you do frenchie. I'll be over here. Plotting your horrific destruction and imagining how I am going to mock you at your funeral.

Unvote reis
Vote AOK

I'm convinced.

Alright Frenchie. Can you please explain how this old AOK outed Seers on day 1 of voting? Anything? Christ. My reputation really is inflated. It took me at least 3 days to get Seers in the old days on most occasions, unless I got lucky or something. Right now I am doing what I always do, fucking around until its time to get serious.

You just don't know me very well, drxav. Do not speak of what you do not understand. If EURO wishes to mock my decline, alright. But you have no basis for such argumentation.

Now please, go back to posting retarded Youtube videos of french people fucking lawn chairs while huffing paint, or whatever it is you do frenchie. I'll be over here. Plotting your horrific destruction and imagining how I am going to mock you at your funeral.

Thanks for the reading. It pleased me.

:D

AOK, why do you feed him?

Unvote AOK
Vote Reis

Unvote reis
Vote AOK

I'm convinced.

You ally with the French? You wretched traitor. You can throw our non-agression pact in the shredder.

Edit: Much better. Thank you for honoring the non-existent pact that I would dishonor whenever it suited me.

You ally with the French? You wretched traitor. You can throw our non-agression pact in the shredder.

Edit: Much better. Thank you for honoring the non-existent pact that I would dishonor whenever it suited me.

Kittens-In-some-cups-animal-humor-45323_450_302.jpg

Here are kitten pictures. Enjoy.

The other count

drxav (5) - Cakravarti, Suirantes, madtemplar0, AOK. 11, Falc
Suirantes (5) - Tornadoli, Boris ze Spider, snoopdogg, tamius23
Falc (4) - Capt. Kiwi , esemesas , drxav, THE_SPLIT
Snoopdogg (1) - rendap
Boris ze Spider (1) - reis91
Rice (1) - EUROO7

Suirantes had 4 votes.

@snoopdogg: Why do you want me alive?

The other count

drxav (5) - Cakravarti, Suirantes, madtemplar0, AOK. 11, Falc
Falc (4) - Capt. Kiwi , esemesas , drxav, THE_SPLIT
Suirantes (3) - Tornadoli, Boris ze Spider, tamius23
Rice (2) - EUROO7, snoopdogg
Snoopdogg (1) - rendap
Boris ze Spider (1) - reis91

unvote Boris
vote Suirantes

I have decided, mass koolaid is the only solution for a village that is considering to run up reis on day 1.

It's not my fault the wolves didn't hunt you night 0. Tell me what am I to do? Hmm?

So are we just going to go back to the default day one solution of shooting Reis and throwing him in the ditch?

Not that I am complaining. I basically made shooting Reis the default position, so I am totally fine with that.

So are we just going to go back to the default day one solution of shooting Reis and throwing him in the ditch?

Not that I am complaining. I basically made shooting Reis the default position, so I am totally fine with that.

I just need to get it out of my system.

Official count of the votes
2 hours and 39 minutes until deadline

drxav (5) - Cakravarti [125], Suirantes [114,134,144,147], madtemplar0 [155], AOK. 11 [156], Falc [157]
reis91 (4) - EUROO7 [139,143,145,172,182,184], snoopdogg [140,142,146,189], drxav [153,161,192], Boris ze Spider [132,194]
Falc (3) - Capt. Kiwi [124], esemesas [121,128], THE_SPLIT [173]
Suirantes (2) - Tornadoli [129], tamius23 [126,163]
Snoopdogg (1) - rendap [115]
Boris ze Spider (1) - reis91 [127,133]

Not voted: Nobody! :)

Last edited: