• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Our honeymoon will be at my parents'? Srsly?

I thought we were going to murder them and take over the place. I thought that would be a nice. BUT NOOOOOO!#@$#%

Well, fine. I'll fucking cancel our plane tickets and we can go to New Jersey for some drugs and (soon to be dead) hookers.

I thought we were going to murder them and take over the place. I thought that would be a nice. BUT NOOOOOO!#@$#%

Well, fine. I'll fucking cancel our plane tickets and we can go to New Jersey for some drugs and (soon to be dead) hookers.

You know just how to please me.

There's 17 right?

Right now the roster is 16 players, including you. 17 is more or less the ideal number.
16 is easily doable if I start with a night 0 no-hunt, so we'll start tomorrow morning even if we don't get any more signups. If we do get another signup before 11:00 AM CET (that's in 1 hour and 15 minutes) I'll send out roles at that time.

In fact, I am sorely tempted to just send out roles if we get another signup at any time before 11:00 AM CET tomorrow :p

Yay, my first! I'm IN.

Welcome :)

A few questions:
1. Crovaxian slips? What are they?
2. How do werewolves decide who to kill without revealing themselves? PM?
3. What is all this about revealing PMs?

1) Once upon a time there was a player called "Crovax". He allegedly at some point posted in the thread "HUNT xyz" instead of "LYNCH xyz". The village strung him up for it, and there was much rejoicing.
However, there are people who say this thing is myth, and that crovaxian slips do not actually exist :p
The player does / did exist though.

2) The wolves know each other. They should send me at least one PM before the deadline stating who they wish to hunt. There does not need to be agreement, or voting. The last order goes. Even if it targets a packmate :D
(That happened once or twice. It's rare.)

You can also send me a standing order, saying "If we forget to send in an order at some point, please hunt people from the following list, in order" or something along those lines. It's a wise thing to do such a thing, for wolves and seers alike, because you never know when your team is hit by a sudden bout of absenteeism.

3) Sometimes GM's send out really nice elaborate PM's containing people's roles at the start of the game. Then silly people take those PM's - which are usually identical for all villagers - and post them in the thread to prove their identity.
Don't do this. It's silly and may get you hunted. I also regularly berate GM's for sending out those nice elaborate PM's.
"You are a villager." will do just fine. Really.
(Expect that to be the exact full text of the PM I will send to villagers. Just saying. :p)

note to self: CET is eight hours ahead

GMT+1, barring silly daylight savings time stuff.

Last edited:
1) Once upon a time there was a player called "Crovax". He allegedly at some point posted in the thread "HUNT xyz" instead of "LYNCH xyz". The village strung him up for it, and there was much rejoicing.
However, there are people who say this thing is myth, and that crovaxian slips do not actually exist :p
The player does / did exist though.

It did happen. I've read the thread. Johho or another ancient should have a link.

I also regularly berate GM's for sending out those nice elaborate PM's.
"You are a villager." will do just fine. Really.

My preferred approach is to give the seer and wolves a somewhat elaborate PM, but to include the villager PM so they know what it looks like.

GMT+1, barring silly daylight savings time stuff.

Most convenient for my GMT+13 time zone :)

My preferred approach is to give the seer and wolves a somewhat elaborate PM, but to include the villager PM so they know what it looks like.

Either method works, but I'm lazy.
And as you can see, with me posting the exact text in the thread, everyone will be on equal footing :)

Most convenient for my GMT+13 time zone :)

I can imagine how that simplifies calculations somewhat :D

Last edited:
IN

as Napoleon!

IN.

Also, can someone give me the name and password of the OT Forum NCAA March Madness Bracket Pool?!!?!

Thanks,

Yakman

My deepest apologies, but that makes you signup #18. You missed the window.
I have added you as first sub, if you don't mind.

Additional substitute players are welcome.

On that note, I'll go fire up random.org and send out some roles right now.

Last edited:
yes. thanks.

Roles *should* be send out now, but the forum is doggedly slow for me right now and I may have gotten a bit distracted by work.
Everyone however should have had the proper PM.

If there are any problems, feel free to message me about it.

Last edited:
I am 50% sure that reis is a seer, a villager or a werewolf, I am not sure though... ALSO
VOTE TORNADO LEE

He is a Martial Arts fighter!

Randy. Unless he gives us the role list, that is.
Nope.

Also: Night 0 deadline is saturday, 11:00 AM CET / 10:00 AM GMT

Sham voting may now commence. Insofar it hasn't already :)