• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thats it. All we can do with only the two of us. Lets hope he is guilty. If not, we can just shoot ourselves and this disaster will be over. Thankfully.

And I just did. So here, take a drag of my smoke and lets hope for the best. Just make sure to keep your pistol ready in case we lose and have to kill ourselves.

vote boris ze spider

Posting from a phone so this will have to be without fancy colours.
Boris dies by my count. Any disagreements?

Last edited:
Interesting situation. Snoopdogg hasn't voted.
We have no subs and this late in the game it would not be fair to sub him anyway.
So according to the rules, he'd have to be auto lynched..

If boris is a wolf, then the game will end tomorrow when the last wolf is lynched. If he is not, the game ends now. Snoop is basically irrelevant.

Unless Snoop is a wolf and Boris is innocent. Then that would keep the game going. If that is the case, Snoop should be shot. He deserves it.

This is what you get for lynching me you bastards!

Oh and can I sub in for Snoop?

Boris the villager is lynched.
The_split the seer is hunted.
Snoopdogg the wolf either wins the game or dies to a failure to vote.

Hum.

Snoop must be lynched. Do not let a no show wolf win. Please.

Let us try to salvage some dignity from this.

By letting me win this game will be salvaged. All AOK wins are great games by definition.

As I PMd you having guessed the result, snoopdogg has to be autolynched. The only question is whether the last wolf wins or you drag it out another day. With Falc and AOK allied against madtemplar, we know how it will end. But I say it's unfair on madtemplar for him to miss a win due to an absent ally.

Kill snoopdogg but call it a wolf win, I say.

As I PMd you having guessed the result, snoopdogg has to be autolynched. The only question is whether the last wolf wins or you drag it out another day. With Falc and AOK allied against madtemplar, we know how it will end. But I say it's unfair on madtemplar for him to miss a win due to an absent ally.

Kill snoopdogg but call it a wolf win, I say.

I would have lynched Mad had SPLIT been here. Its not only mad who got screwed by AWOL allies.

Snoop must be lynched. Do not let a no show wolf win. Please.
Let us try to salvage some dignity from this.

This. Snoop dies. Game on.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........