• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was thinking that-especially since Darkest Hour still resides in the current games section.

The mod Im making, although alternate history, wil hopefully breathe a bit of life into IC. Not saying its going to be the best game ever or anything!, Im just quite pleased wth how its going and Im doing a lot of work on research- especially on things like, making the Dutch colonies actually worth fighting over for example, better province pictures, making IC/resource/population distribution better/more accurate.

Plus I am returning the original tech tree and incorporating cold war techs, as well as some other little bonuses too.

The mod Im making, although alternate history, wil hopefully breathe a bit of life into IC. Not saying its going to be the best game ever or anything!, Im just quite pleased wth how its going and Im doing a lot of work on research- especially on things like, making the Dutch colonies actually worth fighting over for example, better province pictures, making IC/resource/population distribution better/more accurate.

Plus I am returning the original tech tree and incorporating cold war techs, as well as some other little bonuses too.
All above sounds very nice except the return to the original tech tree. IC's TT is a feature of itself, so removing it would be a step back, tho some simplification of the TT can be nice just not too much.

Step forward in TT will be measuring the tech sub_tasks by various numbers, like in DH (even the average number will be 5, for example, there will be varieties from 2 to 7, for example, making some teams better on this tech, than another, even the average number is the same)