+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iron Cross moved to Classic Games.

Iron Cross moved to Classic Games.

R.i.p.?

On loan to the C.S Navy HMS Enterprize's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I was thinking that-especially since Darkest Hour still resides in the current games section.
    The first release version of the Settling Accounts mod for HOI2 DD for Iron Cross is now available. See my thread in the Iron Cross modding forum for pics and download link.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron Cross

What the ****!!

I dont like this development... I guess we have to mod this game ourselves?

well to bad i love this game now i have to look for something else

Same thing happened to AoD.

But Arsenal of Democracy is clearly "classic" game. Iron Cross was thrown away like unwanted baby a moment after game premiere.

Quote Originally Posted by keeveek View Post
    But Arsenal of Democracy is clearly "classic" game. Iron Cross was thrown away like unwanted baby a moment after game premiere.
    They are both 2 years old, you know.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron Cross

So is HoI 3...

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Hollandia View Post
    So is HoI 3...
    Which has a more active forum. Status is based on sales, I think.
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

On loan to the C.S Navy HMS Enterprize's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

The mod Im making, although alternate history, wil hopefully breathe a bit of life into IC. Not saying its going to be the best game ever or anything!, Im just quite pleased wth how its going and Im doing a lot of work on research- especially on things like, making the Dutch colonies actually worth fighting over for example, better province pictures, making IC/resource/population distribution better/more accurate.

Plus I am returning the original tech tree and incorporating cold war techs, as well as some other little bonuses too.
    The first release version of the Settling Accounts mod for HOI2 DD for Iron Cross is now available. See my thread in the Iron Cross modding forum for pics and download link.

200k clubDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS Enterprize View Post
    The mod Im making, although alternate history, wil hopefully breathe a bit of life into IC. Not saying its going to be the best game ever or anything!, Im just quite pleased wth how its going and Im doing a lot of work on research- especially on things like, making the Dutch colonies actually worth fighting over for example, better province pictures, making IC/resource/population distribution better/more accurate.

Plus I am returning the original tech tree and incorporating cold war techs, as well as some other little bonuses too.
    All above sounds very nice except the return to the original tech tree. IC's TT is a feature of itself, so removing it would be a step back, tho some simplification of the TT can be nice just not too much.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionIron Cross

Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia, 110507998976900, Bratislava, Slovakia
    Step forward in TT will be measuring the tech sub_tasks by various numbers, like in DH (even the average number will be 5, for example, there will be varieties from 2 to 7, for example, making some teams better on this tech, than another, even the average number is the same)

+ Reply to Thread