• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaunyeh

Second Lieutenant
20 Badges
Mar 10, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
The "complete" guide says spymasters are the only counselor that can be female. Is that still true ?
What are the limitations ? i m count of parma with many female way more skilled than my actuall spy"master" and can t appoint them.

Thanks.

Hope somedays they release a DLC for hereticand non christians....

The "complete" guide says spymasters are the only counselor that can be female. Is that still true ?
What are the limitations ? i m count of parma with many female way more skilled than my actuall spy"master" and can t appoint them.

Thanks.

Hope somedays they release a DLC for hereticand non christians....

You can have a Female Spymaster if it's your Wife or Mother.
And you can use mods to play Pagans / Muslims.

Thank you, Have anyone played with pagan muslim ? is it verydiferent or simply the same thing

You can also mod in or get a mod so you can play females in any office. I made one to allow them as chancellors, stewards and spymasters and it helps the AI also which sucks for the most part getting good quality council members. :)

Interesting, thisshould rise indeed the quality of the Counselors.
I still babling in vanilla and having hard time to inherit or have a clain trought wedding.... Playing a litle count (Parma) and its hard to see the "grand" bashing themselves over a crusade and you just sit there in awe uppon thethousands of troops battling when you barely can raise near a hundred.
I ll sure try something when i m done with vanilla. This game is awesome. Is some aspects can be improoved it will be near perfect.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.