+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask MM team for screenshot(s) of area(s) you would like to see!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by RhoDaZZ View Post
    IMHO the colours of Denmark and Poland and especially France and Sweden are far too similar. Sweden could be a much darker blue? And red would really have suited both Denmark and Poland..

Also the northern border of Kexholm(? the easternmost province of Sweden) looks a bit weird. Actually, I guess that's not Kexholm but the province next to it? I think that that area was Russian-owned at the beginning of the 18th century.
    Last edited by Kaarle XII; 29-03-2012 at 01:51.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Robmel View Post
    Piracy in Baltic sea was non existent by the start of the game. The last "pirate" representatives (Victual Brothers) were destroyed or driven out by the end of 14th century. Not only that, historically in the games timeframe rulers/states of Baltic lands didn't invest a dime in coastal fortifications and protection from piracy as there was no need. Compare that with investments of Mediterranean states for protection against Barbary piracy - which is rather obvious from where the MM mod and the game now draw its piracy system from.
    Spending large amounts of money to protect historically "landlocked" state from piracy events was a major turn-off when playing with Lithuania in MM mod.

As far as I know by searching the historical documents about the Hanseatic League, the Victual Brothers and their relevant existed in the 15th century. Lübeck and other cities hired them in the Danish war 1426-1435.
    However, I agree with you that the pirates in Baltic sea had less impact in comparison with Berber groups.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 29-03-2012 at 14:49.
    Nova Monumenta Iaponiae Historica: A Sengoku Mod for CK2 (alpha 0.0.6)
    Historical 1534 scenario, original portraits, family trees between the 6th and 16th century etc. You can check alpha version video in ParadoxExtra!
    Direct Link to our Steam Workshop page.

Pax Sinica (East Asia Mod for EU4) Bella Iaponica (Japan Mod for EU4, will be updated with AoW)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Colors on the world map differ a lot of colors ingame. If you check EU3 you'll find some countries even in Europe which have similar colors, but ingame you can easily distinguish them.

Maybe red would suit for Poland or Denmark. but it would suit Hungary, certain HRE minors, Albania, Lithuania, etc. We wanted to avoid a too reddish Europe.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The only solution is more pink!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Duckett View Post
    It's difficult for me to differentiate between province borders and rivers, if there is a difference in colour or size it's too slight for me to notice.
    This. It was especially frustrating in the Danzig area, what with the TO's grey.

Also, I don't mean to nag, but earlier, before some of the requests in the most recent batch, I requested a screenshot of Indonesia, and someone else requested a culture map of SE Asia. I know these regions aren't as popular as Europe, but after seeing that marvelous map of India I can't wait to see other parts of Asia.

BL-logic
    Event Scripter
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

You are right, there are just 2 problems with that:

1. The cultural map of SE Asia is not very helpfull from a screenshot without a tooltip. You can't tell which culture is which, and I'm afraid the map is very hard to read from colors alone.

2. There are parts of Indonesia that remains as TI even in 1815. I can edit the files to reveal it but it will take some time. It's also not possible to show all of Indonesia at the same zoom level as other screenshots.
    Last edited by Arbus; 29-03-2012 at 13:44.
    We're still flying

Hello everybody and thanks for all the good work you guys take on! Magna Mundi rules!!

When it will possible, i would like to see the Holy Land and the province owned by Genova in the crimean zone , like Kaffa. thanks!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Stop teasing people with screenshots!!!!
    "Beşiktaş fans call themselves Çarşı and there is no doubt which turkish team have the best and most strident and endearing songs"
    ...........................The Guardian.......................

"Beşiktaş is the underdog, the working-class team, known for the ardor of its fans. The language of Beşiktaş is characterized both by over-the-top profanity and by the poetry of longing and love. One of the most important Beşiktaşfan clubs is called Çarşi."

..............newyorker website................

BL-logic
    Event Scripter
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Lamadanzante View Post
    When it will possible, i would like to see the Holy Land and the province owned by Genova in the crimean zone , like Kaffa. thanks!
    Kaffa is already shown here: http://www.magnamundi.com/downloads/...lack%20Sea.png
    We're still flying

Thanks! but Kaffa is the only province owned by Genova in the zone? i am wrong or there is other one in the past MM mods?

BL-logic
    Event Scripter

Genoa also owns the province of Azov. You can see the world map in 1453 here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1&d=1332327023
    We're still flying

Thanks!...how many catholic provinces are in the Holy Land?

BL-logic
    Event Scripter

Just Beirut surrounded by heathens.
    We're still flying

mmm...It will possible to form something like a Kingdom of Jersualem?

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

mmm...It will possible to form something like a Kingdom of Jersualem?
    Nope! The only undead that can be conjured is the Byzantine Lich!
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    Nope! The only undead that can be conjured is the Byzantine Lich!
    Damn!...then i will only make Jerusalem the new capital of the Knights!...well, byzantine was always powerful Lichs!

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Damn!...then i will only make Jerusalem the new capital of the Knights!...well, byzantine was always powerful Lichs!
    Actually, nothing prevents you to design and mod your own attainable KoJ. It's a 5min job. I can only encourage everyone to beat me in my game designs.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

I'm not a modder, too lazy...just only a fanatic player! i have faith in your work!...and, of course, i will use the best mods made by others players! ... Someone who like to make a intersting Holy Land mod, where you can raise back old Christian Kingdoms in the zone?

MM Dev Team

I'm not a modder, too lazy...just only a fanatic player! i have faith in your work!...and, of course, i will use the best mods made by others players! ... Someone who like to make a intersting Holy Land mod, where you can raise back old Christian Kingdoms in the zone?
    Send me a PM with your mail. I'll make one for you.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    Send me a PM with your mail. I'll make one for you.
    ahah! you really take care of your customers! i am wordless!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast