Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I hope this game will be as polished as..

Myself
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by nOxr View Post
    If the developers overreach, the game will punish them...

But hey, once the war is won and all the rebels gone, you will sit upon the greatest empire the world has ever seen. Big MM blob.
    That should be The Ultimate Tag available only to those that unite the whole world (preferably as some minor country): The Magna Mundi Empire.
    Sit now there, and look out upon the lands where evil and despair shall come to those whom thou allied. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of France, master of the fates of Europe. Therefore with my explorers thou shalt see, and with my spies thou shalt hear; and never shall thou be released from vassalage until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end.

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post

Not to be attempted by the faint of heart and even the strongest hearts should only take a single portion!

Indeed i really thought paradox was more helpfull with you. Acknowledging the fact that magna mundi will probably be the best game ever running on the clausewitz engine

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by elazard View Post
    Acknowledging the fact that magna mundi will probably be the best game ever running on the clausewitz engine
    Hardly at release. But we are here to stay, never fear...
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

well with the effort you put into polishing the game and with the amount of features, MMtG will probably be ranked good even on its release

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It is very nice and refreshing to see game developers who are so openly enthusiastic towards releasing a game they are passionate about and then to be just as passionate about 'polishing' it.
    Adding breadth and depth to the medieval aspects of economy, technology & the military - Magnate Lords A mod for CK2

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

That's because we know the game very well and we know all the glitches and compromises and other stuff which could be improved. We know that our game never will be perfect for us I could spend the rest of my life only by polishing the map more and more

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by elazard View Post
    well with the effort you put into polishing the game and with the amount of features, MMtG will probably be ranked good even on its release
    Lets see... Most of all its was a huge learning experience for me. And I fully welcome that and next game will reflect it.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

First Lieutenant PreciousTritium's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by ubik
    Lets see... Most of all its was a huge learning experience for me. And I fully welcome that and next game will reflect it.
    Wow, that is some awesome foreshadowing!
    Mecha-Stalin was worse than Hitler.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4